27: Taisho Era: White Lily

Year 1912, Japan, Red Light District

Credit: Song: Jacob Lee - Artistry
A place filled with love andhate, full of drama and alcohol, a perfect place for human trafficking and illegal activities, a perfect place for woman to get a husband and money. A perfect place for a demon if that place only is that active at night.

Muzan was not a fan of such place, but there he was within such troublesome crowd. His short hair idden under a white hat and his suit making him look rich so sadly he attracted many wman that was hungry for money.

Poor him was now going to get Daki to get some money since Gyokko was stupid enough to spend his money on jewelry. Muzan was not educated as people did now to get education he only knew the basic art of the sword but he did not earn anything as a human.

But the Moons were kind enough to give him a part of their salary for him. His heart ached whenever they handed him the bundle of yens.

He never needs the money for anything but they always urged him to. The day before Daki told him to get the money at her room cause she could not leave cause she had any guest that night.

How about we get a snack before proceeding,

Muzan growled a frown formed on his face.

That chick over there looks delicious!

Muzan’s red eyes moved to an Orian that was there in her parade, her eyes was a soft shape of violet and raven hair that was held up in many shiny hairpins. He was not interested in humans, his heart for some reason still belonged to Nezuko even after so long it made his heart ache.

He walked out into an alley behind the house Kyogoku house before jumping inside the opened window ignoring the cries of panic and horror of the humans that where around. 

That woman looks juicy!

He clearly hated the fact that voice in his head grew louder and stronger, back when it started it was like a calm and faint whisper he got to ignore or sometimes he could not ever hear until five-hundred years before.

The voice sometimes took over his conscious and possessed him to so something terrible.

Daki fell on the edge of the window with a graceful look on her face and lifted her head to see Muzan who sat there with a proud smile – a genuine one. He saw Daki as his own daugher even if she called him Grandpa.

He walked forward to her his head tilled down to her bowing stance, her forehead touching the wooden floor with respect.

“Muzan-Sama,” it made Muzan amused that suddenly she shifted his name like that. Then he realized, he did no longer have control over his body once more.

It was like that demon started to take over more often than before, Muzan’s hearts ached in pain and anger of his own weakness and body.

Daki,” his voice like an echo in the room that was dark and silent aside from his voice and cries from what had happened outside – that he did not know what has happened yet. “you have devoured seven Pillars, a high accomplishment, you are the most powerful and beautiful demon I have ever seen.”