23: Taisho Era: Kamado and Rengoku

Year 1912, Tamayo house

Credit: Song: SAINt JHN – Roses

Her heart was beating in her neck when her eyes laid on the girl that had a green muzzle holding her mouth. Her eyes pastel pink and innocent as ever.

The demon cells in her body jolted in happiness when they saw her – so she was Ubuyashiki Nezuko’s reincarnation. She was now a demon, did she remember her past lives?

Tamayo’s eyes glanced at Yushiro who she took in and turned to a demon two centuries ago when she was with Lady Ruka, but the woman was not there when she turned Yushiro. She turned Yushiro like she would have done with other demons but happily enough she had animals around for him to feat on when he was in a trance.

The trance was a moment many demons get into depending on their human lives, the time may be long or short, for her it was a hundred years, while Yushiro it only took a few hours. Maybe it was because he had not consumed any humans.

While she devoured a whole village and was feeling regret all over her.

The thought made her clutch her long sleeve of her kimono.

How long was she?

“Tamayo-Sama?” the said woman looked up, “maybe do you know how to turn a demon back to human?”

Her eyes widen and looked away her hand rising to her chin, “yes there is one way, I have been doing my own research over the said medication. After all; all sickness has a cure.”

Tamayo has started to search a cure for it as her former master and friend instructed her – his only wish her had for her, and she was determined to make it true – it was her only way to repay him for taking care of her for so long.

“Really?!” he had stars in his maroon eyes.

Yushiro – who did not know the full story of the older demon – scolded the younger human of lifting his voice to the ‘Lady’.

Tamayo suddenly was pulled down with a yell of Yushiro: “Get down!”

Just then a crash was heard from one of the wooden walls of the room. Her eyes widen seeing two demons there. Both were pretty young compared to her meaning they did not know her relationship with the king – or so he thought.

the balls were made from wood since it was not a normal ball. But some was sent to Yushiro slamming against his head off.

“Yushiro-San!”

Tamayo was a bit worried but it wasn’t that bad since he was a demon – if he was human he would have been long gone. “Do not worry, Kamado-Kun,”

She held his body close as his hand started to twitch.

Tamayo closed her eyes thinking what she would have done if she was in Ruka-Sama’s place? Ruka-Sama was smart and wise, unlike Tamayo who still was having difficulty forgetting the past.