26: Taisho Era: Rival

Year 1912, Japan, Mugen Train

Alec Benjamin - Pretending

Nezuko opened her eyes after the large impact of the train that made her body fly into the air. If it wasn’t that she wasn’t human she would have been long gone, after all her neck was broken from the impact.

Her eyes slowly opened and her pink eyes were met with a blonde male that was asleep beneath her. A bit of dirt was on his cheeks and on his yellow haori. She got up slowly and shook him awake.

Her demon cells suddenly jerked in anger seeing her concern to him. It made her eyes widen when he shook him a bit harder from the sudden reaction in her blood.

The boy’s eyes snapped open and his normal scared honey brown eyes were calmer as he sat up, “Nezuko-Chan?”

She blushed at the nickname he gave her but just turned to the sudden booming sound of a demon that appeared from a few feet away.

Whoever it was, was not any demon, she knew this aura was from a more stronger demon than the one that they had trouble to end.

She dragged the blonde wither her as she grabbed her box swinging it over her shoulder as she went over where she was met with a pink haired demon.

The demon narrowed his eyes when his eyes met hers, “you are the demon I was sent to find, I was ordered to not harm anyone with you – but if they put up a fight I will have to.” He smiled and used his hand to press it against his chest, “By the way I am Akaza.”

Nezuko snarled behind her muzzle before yanking it off with a glare, “as if! Tell Muzan I am not gonna go!”

It made Tanjiro’s eyes widen that she could just speak so casually without stammering, “Nezuko. . .”

Nezuko huffed as she moved forward the demon knowing he wasn’t allowed to touch her or wound her since he wasn’t told to hurt her.

Her body grew taller just as tall as him, her eyes bored into him, ignoring everyone’s warning of him being an Upper Three. Her glare didn’t die, she refused to even think of moving to the demon’s side, who knew what he would have to do with her.

“you are the Lady of Darkness!” his voice was loud in a way to make them know what he was speaking about, his head tilled up, “your place is beside of master Muzan.”

Tanjiro looked mortified, did Nezuko know all along?! Did their parents know and never tell them?! He never rejected his sister and never will but he was in so much horror to know his demon sister was once the wife of his worst enemy.

The second that came from Akaza’s lips a loud ‘slap’ was heard in the dark night and the head of Akaza was sent to the side with a bone crushing sound of his neck breaking.

Nezuko’s leg was up before she moved her leg beck down and shrunk down to her normal height, “Tell Muzan that it was so long that my love for him vanished after so long.”