Chapter 18 - Super Secret Meeting : GHOSTS!

"Wow, Sanji! This is super good!" I shove another spoonful of soup into my mouth.

"AH! Any praise received from (Y/N)~chan is like music to my ears!" He turned into a tornado of hearts and I just giggled.

"Quiet! Quiet! We're going through Reports!" Usopp grabbed a chalkboard out of nowhere and we started our little meeting.

"Well, we encountered Satori from the Illusion forest, a priest who uses surprise balls."

I and Luffy snickered in the corner, and Usopp silently giggled as well.

"...Anyway..." Sanji continued, "While the surprise balls made the fight tough, the toughest part was that he could see our every move. It's like he was in our heads."

"Ah! That makes sense with what I found!" I sat up, pushing my palm onto my hand in a 'Ureika' moment.

"What'd you find, (Y/N)?" Usopp gestured to me with his chalk, finishing what he wrote about Sanji's adventure.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out the hand-sized rock with the writing on both sides, talking about the stuff from earlier.

I held up the rock to everyone, "I found this when I went off on my own earlier. It's an Etching explaining a little bit about these 'Priests' and 'Gods'." Nami and Robin looked interested, Luffy looked excited, and so did Usopp and Chopper.

"What does it say?" Zoro called, looking mildly interested. I sat in my spot with Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp hanging over my shoulders to look at the rock.

"It basically explains this ability called Mantra. There are 4 priests, which explains the 4 Ordeals you saw earlier," I tilted my head towards Sanji, "Each priest including the god, whose name is Eneru, can use Mantra. They can see a few seconds into the future and predict what their opponent is going to do. This Eneru guy has that ability but enhanced, and he also can oversee all of Skypiea. So he is basically all-seeing."

Everyone but Luffy looked worried at the last statement. I put my hand on my chin in a thinking position.

"From what I'm speculating, Gods are supposed to be merciful, and apparently, this guy isn't. My suspicion is this is a Power hungry guy with a devil-fruit ability. Plus Mantra, he could be quite formidable." This seemed to calm some of them down a little. Usopp ran over to the board and jotted that down quickly.

"Wow (Y/N)! That's great information! It will help us a lot in the future!" Nami said, with Robin nodding near her.

"Yes, even if we don't know how to combat the ability, knowing it is still incredibly helpful." She smiled at me, making me turn a little red from the praise.

"After that, and before I ran into Sanji and his group, I saw someone." I looked down, still nervous about the visage of a man I saw earlier. All heads turned to me, noticing the change in my voice. "The guy was huge, like just under 3 meters tall. He appeared in front of me for a split second before disappearing. Zoro, do you remember entering the forest and feeling eyes on you?"

He seemed surprised at my question, but nodded, causing me to look back at everyone.

"So that's what this guy's ability is. I'm sure he's formidable, so in any instance, try to be with someone at all times." I warned, looking at every one individually. Everyone agreed in their own way and I turned to Chopper, "That's all I found, what about you Chopper, you said you got attacked?"

"Yea... This priest Shura, who uses a flaming spear, attacked the Merry. I called Gan Fall and he saved me."

I scooted to Robin while he was talking and she explained who Gan Fall was. He saved us as soon as we got here and saves other people who aren't able to be saved. I smiled at the thought of someone being so kind.