Chapter 83 - Fight: Hordy

[A/N: NO BECAUSE I HATE THAT HORDY'S JAPANESE VOICE IS SLIGHTLY ATTRACTIVE BUT DON'T WORRY, HE'S NOT A LOVE INTEREST]

I traversed my way and found myself in the main area of the palace, like a throne room, with a lot of activity going on. The room was full of water, but there was a bubble in the middle showing a very interesting scene to walk into. In the bubble, Nami, Usopp, Brook, Camie, and Pappagu were all surrounded by Fishman guards, fighting them off.

I jumped towards a group aiming for Brook and wrapped wood around all of them, and a few extras, throwing them in a different direction, as I landed next to Usopp and Brook, us all having our backs to each other.

They greeted me quickly, and I returned it.

I looked around and noticed a large merman, about the same size as Shirahoshi, holding a golden Trident with a matching golden crown, accompanied by a large red beard covering most of his chest.

"I was looking forward to a banquet in Ryugu palace," Nami sighed.

Usopp turned to me slightly keeping his eyes on the guards, "They'll just arrest us if we don't resist! They made an unthinkable accusation towards us first!"

I nodded, "So I've heard..."

"We will fight them forever if that's what they want." Brook held his Caned sword in front of his face, unsheathing it.

I put my palms together, and focused, before extending them, now revealing a katana made from wood.

I had trained with the weapons I knew I could make, and this one was the one I had most experience with, next to a normal staff.

I activated Observation Haki and got into a fighting stance, as the guards in front of me slightly shied away, feeling the presence of Haki.

"--They're so strong, even without a captain!" [???]

"--Can't believe it!" [???]

"I don't know what we're gonna do in the future. But you can't arrest us now for things we haven't done!" Usopp smirked, lifting his goggles to look at the Guards.

"See? That's the prologue to the future that has been predicted." A stout fishman in a purple robe and matching hat said, pointing his cane towards us.

"Yeah right! If you guys didn't tart it, we wouldn't have had to fight in the first place!" Usopp lowered his weapon, turning to the Fishman and watching him though the bubble, "But it's nothing compared to giant insects' all-out-attacks on Bowin island!" he bragged.

Then, the fighting began. Two guards charged at me with spears. I looked to the one on my left, blocking his weapon with mine, only coating the weapon with Armament Haki when contact was present. The one to my right swung from above, and I moved to the side, standing on the spear as it collided with the ground. I kicked the one on the right in the side of the head, using Armament Haki in my feet to knock him out, as I shoved the left guard's spear off of my sword. He rebounded quickly, and I dodges this time, sweeping his feet and using the stilt of the sword, covered in armament, to hit his chest, knocking the wind out of him and rendering him unconscious.

Another one came at me, and I balanced on the sword, putting Haki in my feet as I kicked his head and chest, simultaneously kicking him out and sending him out of the bubble.

"Neptune-sama, we need your help!" The stout Fishman said, looking towards the red bearded man with his arms crossed.

"I wonder if it's fair to arrest someone based on prediction..." he mumbled to himself, " I need some time to think-jamon!"