Chapter 114 - Memories: Bad Man

(A/N; #1 In READER?! AND 320K VIEWS?!?!?! Y'ALL ARE SO SILLY ILYSM!💕)

(As well, I want to say what (Y/N) is wearing, because I don't remember describing it. It is her original Baroque Works uniform. What she met the Straw Hats in. It's a white T-shirt, a red jacket she keeps typically unzipped, and jean shorts that go to half her thigh. BUT, these clothes were tattered after the Coliseum, all except for the white shirt.)

(Enjoy! Please don't forget to leave any thoughts or advice!)

Luffy walked back in from his fight, far less wounded than (Y/N) was. 

"Oh right, where is (Y/N) anyway? I hope she saw me win-"

"Lucy!" Luffy whipped his head in the direction of the pained cry, looking down the corridor to see Rebecca, running towards him.

"Rebecca!" he ran to meet her halfway, a big smile on his face. Once they collided, Luffy's smile dropped as Rebecca grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and pulled him closer, Luffy only now seeing the tears in her eyes.

"She's gone! I- I couldn't... I couldn't have (N/N)!"

~~~

I watched myself blink into consciousness, practically feeling the bright light enter my eyes. Finally blinking away the sleepy feeling. I sat up and opened my eyes slowly, to be met with a beautiful field of flowers.

The flowers were small white wildflowers, and simply littered the faded green grass, giving the world a beautifully relaxing feeling. However, the white flowers and the green grass all had a tint of white on them, making them partially transparent.

I felt the flowers with my hand before standing. I stretched a little, and looked around, finally noticing the sky. It was a light gray, but it didn't feel alarming to me in any way, though my mind was telling me it was. It gave a calm atmosphere to this world.

I was confused when there was nothing in sight, and even though my mind screamed at me to not move and evaluate the situation, my body moved forward, curiosity filling me to the brim.

As I continued to walk, the endless stretch of land did not falter and just kept growing and growing. Going a little further, I stopped at the first thing I saw.

I know I didn't just see it a few seconds ago, but standing in front of me now, was Waylen (L/N), my father.

~~~

"Hey, Mingo! Where's (Y/N)?! I'll make you pay for hurting my friends!" [Luffy]

"Listen, Kid. You'll mind your own damned business if you know what's best for you. I have a... proposition... for her-" [Doflamingo]

"Did you do that to Law?! Answer me!" [Luffy]

"Don't you know? Law used to work for me. I'm just cleaning up my mess." [Doflamingo]

Zoro and Kin'emon, who were talking to Luffy from outside of the Coliseum, went in on the attack, and Doflamingo chuckled.

"The Pirate Hunter Zoro and Foxfire Kin'emon, right? I saw Momonosuke earlier, too– unguarded aboard your ship." [Doflamingo]

"Don't listen to that bastard. We would never let him take Momo." [Zoro]

"I never doubted you!" [Kin'emon]

Zoro's attack was blocked by a man, clad in purple with scars over his eyes.