Chapter 52 - Brook: Old Memories...

(A/N: 30k views... I'm speechless you guys are literally keeping me going right now Love you guys)

We started running down a nearby long set of stairs as we overheard the zombies behind us, saying that someone named 'The Humming Swordsman' wasn't the only one who knew their secret, which I'm assuming, is their weakness.

"I heard that after a person loses their shadow, he gets taken down these stairs," Robin said as we all dashed down the stairs.

"Right! Luffy got carried this way. We were chasing after him when Nami-"

"Do you think Nami is ok?" Chopper interrupted Usopp.

Usopp let out an annoyed pant, "It's not like he wants to kill her. We'll save her when we come back."

"W-Wait, what happened to Nami?" I asked, breathing heavily from running.

"She was taken! That's more of a reason to get to Sunny!" We continued discussing the plan, but I was out of it.

"R-Right..." I couldn't get the rest of our crew out of my head. 

Nami, Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy were all missing, which are some pretty strong people for our crew. On the bright side, there are no head-strong thinkers left in our group, so we can think rationally. And, not to mention, Brook is still missing.

After being explained that salt frees the shadows from the zombies and running to a side exit where Usopp said he saw Luffy being taken, we heard a significant booming voice and a crash, almost like the shattering of something.

We were little ways into the woods and I couldn't locate the sound, but I did hear the voice of the giant yell that he was going to be the king of the pirates, and I knew who it was, which reminded me that I should tell the others about what I know when we regroup.

It was a weirdly shaped bridge we were on. It went down about halfway to the ground then went straight, still off the ground, then went back up again into supposedly, the dock where Sunny is.

We were on the flat part of the bridge, and Usopp started describing the giant who was there with us, saying that his name was Ears... or Oats?... but he didn't hear much else.

I asked Franky where this bridge led, but when I looked up, I saw the mast of the Sunny peaking over the upward staircase.

"Oh thank god, Sunny!" I sighed as I headed up the stairs first.

Usopp started to fall behind and I stopped and turned around.

Franky, Robin, and Chopper made it to the top, and I wrapped my arm around Usopp, helping him get up the stairs faster.

"T-Thanks, (Y/N)." He panted as I laughed.

"Don't give out on us now," I sighed, "Let's get to the Sunny then rest," I smiled at him.

His face went a little pink and he nodded firmly, "Alright!"

Usopp and I made it to a top staircase and all of us went down. Usopp, then me, then Chopper, Robin, and Franky. Usopp and I ran to the Sunny, in search of the other three.

"Why would they send their victims back to their ship?" I asked out loud as I peeked through the doorway to the bathroom, closing it soon after because they weren't there.

"Woah! Man, we've been wiped clean!" Usopp yelled.

"What?!" I yelled and joined him as the other three got onto the ship, realizing that the boat was truly empty. We were robbed!

"Yeah, they looted us, alright." Franky muttered, "Not that we have anything worth taking."

Chopper sniffed the air, "...Are there any zombies...?"