Chapter 88 - OVER 5,000!: Fight

[A/N: You guys are gonna get some Sanji time, Emji time, and some lore next chapter ;)

Also, (Y/N) shows off a special move!]

Nami put her baton down like a staff and I crossed my arms in confidence. If there's something I've learned since being on Luffy's ship, it's that he and the crew are the most reliable people in the world. 

But still, deep down in my mind, a small voice continued telling me how they'd think of me, knowing that I was a Celestial Dragon.

"Did I do okay, Jimbei?" Luffy said in a surprisingly stern tone, turning over his shoulder to see the Fishman himself.

He walked up to my right as Nami spoke to him from my left, "It wasn't so disastrous, considering it was Luffy."

Jimbei gave a confirming huff, "Not exactly what we had planned, but I can't argue with the results. At any rate, it appears you were able to save your friends; From the palace, and from Hordy."

"Straw Hat!" Pappagu flew over our heads and Luffy caught him.

"Pappagu! What's up? It hasn't been that long!" [Luffy]

"I know, I know! But I almost died, because of those guys!" [Pappagu]

"...Huh?" [Usopp, Zoro]

Slowly, cheers erupted from the crowd, but were shut down by a Fishman laughing. It was the Pink and blue stripped Fishman, to be precise, "Isn't it sweet how they cling to you, but you've only delayed the Royalties inevitable demise!" He threw his arms into the air, "After all, you are nothing but a human!"

"Your beauty outshines all others, Princess!" Brook completely ignored what the Fishman had to say, turning to the princess and walking behind Nami and I. he bowed, and Shirahoshi seemed confused, "Now that we've met, would you be willing to show me your panties?" 

Nami and I both went backward, me putting my arms protectively in front of Shirahoshi, though it did little, as Nami socked Brook hard in the head, knocking his hat off.

"You can't ask her that!" Nami whisper yelled at him.

"Then show me yours!" he said like it was an obvious solution.

"No way in hell!" She yelled, knocking him to the floor a second time. I glanced slightly towards Luffy, to see how he's react to the hateful words from before, but accidentally caught someone staring.

Sanji. He quickly turned away, but I caught for a split second that this wasn't like his normal staring, he was clearly thinking about something, making me feel uneasy.

Luffy set Pappagu down with a smile, and turned to look around the stadium, "Okay, we're back! About time."

'Was I the only one who listened to that guy?!'

"They're ignoring you!" The gremlin looking Fishman said, and the striped one from before grumbled.

"That's because I was using my inside voice!" he detested, as I walked a little closer to Nami.

Continuing the chain of ignorance, Sanji fawned over Nami, saying "Now that I saved those idiots from the Palace, you have to love me! Right?!"

"Whatever." Was all she said, clearly still annoyed with brook.

"Wait, he did what? Liar. We got to the exit ourselves." Zoro scoffed as Usopp nodded.

Pappagu turned to the two who protested, "Maybe, however, you never would've escaped without me!"