Chapter 32 - Tension: The Afro...

(A/N - I just wanna say thanks to those 6-7 people who continuously vote and keep up with this story. It means a lot that you guys like it <3)

We were all now sitting inside the Dining hall with the three Foxy pirates, wrapped in blankets. It was a little awkward, and I think it's obvious why...

My crew and Foxy started talking, but I stayed in the corner. I was focusing on making the first charm. I decided to start with the easiest. Chopper's.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly for about 5 minutes. When I opened my eyes, there was the charm and it was just as I had imagined. 

Perfect! Though, when I looked up, Porsche was bothering Chopper. 

Not on my watch lady.

I walked up to them as she was cooing him, calling him choppy and shit.

"Eh hem." I cleared my throat, causing them to look at me.

"Haha. So sorry Porsche, but I need to borrow my doctor, heart conditions, and stuff, you know. Doctor things." I spoke in the most sarcastic tone I could muster. I started to push Chopper away and he was freaking out.

"WAH?! You have a heart condition?!"

"Chopper, Zip it!"

Before I closed the door behind me, I heard a few chuckles and a loud sigh. Although, to my protest, we ended up going to get a full check-up just in case.

After a minute or so, Chopper spoke, "Well, you look good to me. Why'd you pull me away again?"

I smiled, "Because I know you don't like her. Plus, I wanted to give you this!" I reached into my pocket and held up the small 'X' made from wood, almost identical to the one on his hat.

His eyes sparkled as he took the small charm, "So cool! Thanks (Y/N)!"

"You just have to promise me something."

"Of course, (Y/N). What is it?"

"Keep it on you at all times!"

"Okay!"

"Alright, let's head back to the dining room."

"Alright! I need some supplies from the supply closet, so I'll be up in a bit!"

When I entered the dining room, I got stares from the Foxy Pirates, though I realized that one was missing...

"It's ok everyone, my heart is fine," I spoke quickly in a joking manner. For some reason, the Foxy Pirates let out a sigh of relief. Weird...

Something happened, and push comes to shove, Porsche left the Cabin alone, but when I tried to follow, I got a hand on my shoulder.

Ugh, Zoro's.

"Don't. The chopper can handle himself."

I shrugged him off, "You know how he is, what if they are snooping through our rooms? Chopper wouldn't know any better!"

He grumbled something under his breath and ignored me, so I went back to my notebook and tried to focus again.

I decided to do Sanji's because he was more simple than the others. Because I had some practice, this one only took a few minutes. I smirked at the product, knowing he is going to love it. Instead of giving it to him not, I decided to just keep making them.

~~~

It was now the next day and I had finished everyone's charms but one—Zoro's.

He is prideful in his swords, and I don't want to make them wrong and him think it's disrespectful.