Chapter 42 - Operation Rescue Robin-chan!

(A/N - Wait I have a lot to say-

- Because the last chapter was pretty short, I got a long one for y'all today :D.

- Thank you so much for 5k reads and all of the comments and votes on my story! I truly didn't think I'd make it this far!

- I'm considering entering my story in the 2022 Wattys Award- Let me know what you think XD

- For those reading who are under 15, you have been warned There is an inappropriate scene in here (NOT SMUT)

- Thank you, @ulti1i , because you reminded me it's Monday)

After Sogeking– Or Usopp's little introduction and 'theme song', we all sat in a circle. I told them my plan.

"Since Franky and Sanji are more battle-capable than I am, and I'm assuming Sogeking is a long-distance fighter, since he launched something from his slingshot, We will all slowly make our way to the front car, avoiding only the CP9 car. Robin, who I am almost 90% positive is in the front car. Sanji, Franky, Please keep the volume to a minimum if you have to fight." I looked them dead in the eyes as they nodded to me.

"If everything goes well with Robin, I can use my Devil Fruit to safely transport Robin, Sogeking, and myself back onto the roof of the train." I stood up and they slowly did the same, "Right. Let's go. And please, don't fuck this up. If the plan fails, and I found out it's one of your faults, I will beat you all up." I grumbled as Usopp and Sanji seemed scared by that threat.

"Don't worry, little sis, we've got this!" Franky cheered as we all went to the back of the train.

I kneeled down between Sanji and Franky over the edge, watching the door leading to the smal porch on the back of the train.

I motioned with my hand to go and we all jumped onto the small area to stand, near the door.

I heard light muffled voices inside as I took a deep breath. Sanji was behind me on the railing, with Franky on the railing to my right and Sogeking to my left. 

I knocked on the door and knew it was loud enough as the voices stopped.

I opened it and all four of us said in innocent voices, "Good evening!"

I immediately closed it and used Sanji's helping hand to get back on the roof. We helped Sogeking and Franky get onto the roof after Sogeking blocked up the door with simple hammer and nails.

Franky's foot almost got cut by this strong gust of wind that almost had a blue tint to it. It cut a perfect rectangle around the door and that piece of the train fell down, revealing that we were in fact no longer there.

The others started moving, but I as my job, and stayed back for a second longer. When thinking of this plan, a hunch told me someone would follow us onto the roof, which isn't a farfetched idea.

My hunch was correct, as I ended up knocking off a Marine Captain into the cold water. I heard marines shout 'Captain T-Bone!' and as I heard that I caught up with the others.

'So far, so good...'

The others were already disconnecting the train cars. When I caught up, I jumped to the platform used to travel between trains and shut the door to the sixth car, blocking it with a few planks of wood, using my devil fruit.

A few marines looked through the window in the door and gaped at the sight of me.

I did a signature Nami wink, sticking my tongue out and hoping back onto Car#5, still on the entrance platform.