Chapter 14: He's a Feisty Little Guy!

Unedited

_____________

"Oh no? Whaddaya mean 'oh no?!'"

Your lips presses together tightly as you glared at Kohga; you slapped yourself mentally, "well...he's not necessarily dangerous. Sorta..."

"He? Are you speaking of the small guardian?" Sooga asked, his gaze following that of his fellow Yiga, "are you acquainted with it?"

"Um..." you mumbled, "you could say tha—"

Before you could utter another word, you glanced up to the rafters, your heart dropping as the little beeping guardian had hurled himself from the beams and towards you. His propellers were cracked.

"This is gonna hurt..." you groaned in annoyance, holding your arms out to try and catch the little guar—SLAM!

The little guardian's body collided into your chest, flinging you back as he clung to your face; he continued to do so as you rolled backwards against one of the beams. You definitely were going to have a headache later.

Both Kohga and Sooga gasped, your head slamming against the beam and knocking it slightly. The small, furious guardian slid down your face and into your lap, letting out distorted beeps.

"Ugh..." you groaned, holding your head as stars swirled around it, "I forgot how heavy you were..."

The little robot continued to beep furiously at you as you held your head tightly. Your ears flicked in pain as he continued to beep, before pausing suddenly. You opened your eyes slightly, following his gaze upwards.

Baskets that had been filled to the brim with various stolen jewels, each sharper than the other, had begun to topple over, teetering over the edge. Your heart sunk once more, "oh no."

You squeezed your eyes shut tightly and wrapped your arms over the little guardian, preparing for the impact that...never came?

Slowly, you peeked open your eyes, shifting your gaze upwards. Both Kohga and Sooga towered over you, one catching the sharp gemstones and the other holding out a blade towards the creature you held. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Jeez, are you okay sweetheart?!" Kohga exclaimed in worry, dropping the sharp gems to the ground, "is your head okay? Any scratches or pain or—"

The sound of a gentle slap filled his ears as your simply placed your palm against his mask, "I'm okay, Kohga. It was only a little fall!"

"And?! It's that thing's fault!"

"Huh? Thing?" you asked, the sound of distorted beeping filled your ears, "what are you talking about?"

"The dangerous guardian in your arms, Mistress, "Sooga answered for his Master, "has it harmed you? Are you sore? I shall dispose of it at once."

"Oh no! No, absolutely not!" you cried out, leaping back to your feet as the little guardian thrashed about, "and I'm fine, guys! Honest! Terrako's just...annoyed with me."

"Terra- what now?"

You pointed to the little creature who angrily thrashed about, repeatedly shooting off lasers into the ground. You groaned in annoyance, tapping a nail against the glass of his eye, and freezing it, "stop shooting lasers, Terrako."

He beeped loudly and thrashed again, heavily disliking the shield over his eye. However, to your fortune, he calmed down after a few moments of being in your company.

"Meet Terrako, everyone," you smiled exhaustedly, holding up the little bot as the other Yiga gathered around in awe, "he's uh...well— I kinda built him myself. He's harmless when he's in a good mood!"