Chapter 1

Spencer's POV
I gasp as I try to catch my breath again. I sit up in my bed and stare into the darkness. Another night dreaming about Maeve. As I think about the dream I had, I start to cry. If only I could of saved her we could of been here together and happy. I get up out of my bed and start pacing the room.
"This is all my fault." I yell.
I start pulling my hair and screaming to the top of my lungs. I run over to the wall and punch it multiple times until there are at least five wholes in it. I sit on the floor with my legs crossed.
She could of been happy and alive if I would of just saved her. We could of had kids and lived happily ever after.
"I can't do this. I can't do this anymore." I start to yell, "I can't just be here living while she's gone. She gone because of me. I did this to her."
I get my phone and lazily text the team a "goodbye" message filled with "I love you's"and "sorry's" and then head into my bathroom to grab a bottle full of pills, then go into the kitchen to get some water.
One by one I take the pills with some water. I then sit on the floor and wait for the pills to take affect. My phone in my room is ringing uncontrollably. It's probably the team, but at the moment I don't care. I just want to be with Maeve.
After a couple minutes I start to feel dizzy and I know the pills are taking affect. Then I hear someone come in. Before I can see who it is, I'm laying on the floor. I feel nothing and it's amazing. For one brief moment I feel happy, and then all I see is black nothingness.