|| CHAPTER -57 ||

"Check all corners of the ship and capture any living bastard!" Yoongi screamed as he looked around the ship with the other agents

He was furious at Namjoon for not sending a backup.

He was raging with fire after noting a shooting at the ship which killed his Jungkook.

His major goal was to find that shooter who was still hiding his tail inside this damn ship.

"Search all corners and make sure to get that fucker alive!" Yoongi howled in anger as he paced around the huge ship with over fifteen to twenty rooms designed in its base.

Yoongi's men bowed and ran over to every room to check for the possibility of a person hidden there.

In the middle of this, Jimin grunted as he pushed himself over the safety ladder planted at the back of the ship. He groaned as put all his effort to get inside the ship.

He lifted himself off the floor and wobbled his way towards the rooms to find that person. His vision was blurry by the amount of blood oozing out of his abdomen.

The last stab he took over himself to bathe Jungkook in blood.

To prove that the male was shot to death by Jimin.

But Jimin was smart to stab himself at a point away from major arteries. He was a trained agent after all.

He couldn't afford to kill himself as he had a responsibility to save Jungkook.

He chuckled dryly as he found a shoe before one of the rooms.

There you are daddy's little princess.

Jimin used his skills to unlock the door to the room without a key and pushed himself in.

"Where are you?" He asked with exhaustion taking over.

"I won't hurt you. I am here to escort you," Jimin informed and walked into the room to search for the girl.

He heard sniffles from the back of the cupboard. He walked towards the sound, balancing himself over the wall.

"Get up! We need to get out of here," Jimin reminded and nudged the girl to stand up.

"W...why are you here? Are you going to kill me?" The girl asked with fear and started tearing up.

"We don't have time for the conversation. I need to take you back to Zhu. Now get stand up!" Jimin whisper yelled losing his last bit of strength.

"H...how can I trust you?"

"I still have these metal cuffs over me. You still have the remote to them. Fire that button if I harm. Okay? Now get the fuck up!" Jimin called out and the girl instantly got off the ground.

"Do you have a cloth or something?" Jimin asked. He winced and clutched his tummy.

"I saw...a towel in the bathroom. Let me bring it real quick." The girl rushed to get the towel and wrapped it around Jimin's waist to stop the bleeding.