|| CHAPTER-55 ||

(Warning:- Violence)

"Hobi, do you know what hurts the most?" Jimin asked the pale man that lay there over the floor, resting his head over the wall behind him.

"It's the stab by a person you trust the most," Jimin answered the question of his own and smiled widely as he heard the footsteps on the outside of the door.

Knock! Knock!

"Who's it?" Jimin chirped as he stood up and wiped the blood off the knife with the help of his shirt.

"This is Superintendent, Kim Namjoon! I request you to open the door." The latter announced.

"Don't you dare try any funny tricks! Because the moment I feel something off, I won't think twice before pushing the knife once more into Hoseok," Jimin warned and opened the door half to let Namjoon inside.

The Superintendent made his way through the door unarmed and Jimin instantly shut it behind him.

"You brought the blueprints?" Jimin asked as he pressed the knife over the spine of Namjoon who was back facing him.

"I did."

"Hand them over!" Jimin ordered and tightened the grip around the knife.

"Before that let Hoseok out. He needs medical attention immediately or he won't survive long-"

"Cut the crap! And hand me the papers," Jimin asked impatiently.

"We had a pact, Jimin. You can't break the code. Let him out and hold me as a hostage instead," Namjoon offered.

Jimin scoffed and stepped closer pushing the pointed edge into the male's back, "Do you take me for a fool? The moment I let him go, you won't give me the papers. Because the papers are more important than your life. Aren't they?"

"Jimin-"

"Decide quick, Namjoon. I won't ask twice. Hand me the papers, now!" Jimin growled in a low tone.

Namjoon was stuck.

He couldn't afford to hand over the papers in the hands of the devil neither could he lose Hoseok. He bit his lip as he pulled a chip out of his wristwatch and handed it to Jimin.

"It has the blueprints you asked for," Namjoon answered.

"What if it's fake?" Jimin asked.

"It has a special seal over it. A signature mark of the core room of this building. It's a real one-"

"What if it isn't?"

"Then kill me too," Namjoon answered confidently and turned to face the short male. The knife traced his abdomen laterally as he spun around to face Jimin.

"Fair enough!" Jimin smirked and took the chip. He swung his hand to strike the knife right over Namjoon's knee, splurting the blood over the floor and a part of it smeared over the knife. He traced his index finger over it before licking the blood of the knife.