|| CHAPTER-31 ||

(A/n:- The art is NOT mine

(A/n:- The art is NOT mine. Credits to the beautiful artist who made it.)

_____

Do you know what a mother does when her kids fight with each other?

She puts them in the same room and locks the door from outside. After a couple of minutes of pulling hair and screaming at each other, they would resolve the fight.

Taehyung was a very obedient kid to his mother since he was young. And a single child above that. He didn't know the knack behind fights and building peace between the two parties. He never got the opportunity to experience such an aggressive moment with a sibling and resolve it the next moment.

So, our genius Taehyung dragged both their asses to a room and pushed them over the bed. He sat in the middle of them to prevent them from getting physical again.

"Now what was the fight all about?" Taehyung asked with crossed legs scooting back into the bed.

Yoongi huffed and turned to the opposite side. He didn't dare to look at Hoseok who almost choked him to death.

Hoseok, on the other hand, felt guilty for his behaviour. He isn't the person to get violent. It was just the shoes. He could have resolved the matter by telling the truth. His heart clenched every time Yoongi rubbed his hand over his neck to soothe the pain that built up there.

Truth is a big word.

It's not about the content. It's about the thought process behind it. The amount of time you put into rephrasing your sentences and the series of emotional torture you go through is the real barrier.

Speaking truth would be a flip of a paper cup if it was empty from the inside. But it isn't the case when it's filled with hot tea or coffee. Similarly, truths can't be put out easily without hammering your head multiple times with consequences you could face after putting them out.

Hoseok is also a human after all. He couldn't afford to put out the painful truth hidden in his heart for so long.

And the shoes were a part of his traumatic past.