|| CHAPTER-14 ||

S

S.O.U.T.H..K.O.R.E.A, 14:20

Incheon port. (Typing..)

Jungkook walked toward the paramedic vehicles, "What's happening here?"

"The girls do not wish to travel in the same hospital van as the boy," One of the paramedics informed and looked in the direction of the girls who were terrified and struggled to stay put as the female staff tried to handle them.

It took them a day to head back to South Korea via the sea route. Namjoon had organised the ship back to their home ground.

It wasn't a problem on the ship as it was spacious enough to provide separate rooms for everyone. Or at least a two sharing room.

But here they had to share the vans till they reached the hospital safely.

They were traumatized.

It had to be difficult to share a van with a man after what they had experienced.

It was a normal response. Jungkook thought to himself.

A kick fell over Jungkook's ankle hard and the man almost tripped forwards but stabilized himself by placing his hands over the shoulder of the stranger that kicked him.

"That's more like it. You are too tall for your good. I love this view," Mimi spoke up with his hands placed over Jungkook's hips and his eyes staring right into Jungkook's.

"W..what?"

"Can you give me a ride?" Mimi asked as he stepped closer with their noses almost touching each other.

"He won't!" Another voice echoed from Jungkook's side to which Mimi frowned his lips and stepped back.

"Jungkook, there's something I need to discuss with you," Yoongi nudged Jungkook's elbow and pulled him to the side.

"What is it, Hyung?"

"Not here...let's talk in private," Yoongi informed and glared at Mimi as they left him alone with the paramedic that stood there.

"What's the matter, Hyung?" Jungkook asked once they sat in their car and closed the doors.

"This kid...how much do you trust him?" Yoongi asked nervously as he gripped the steering wheel.

"Why would ask that?"

Yoongi bit his top lip and tapped over the steering wheel. He does that when he isn't sure of certain facts and tends to dwindle over them for a long time.

"Yoongi hyung, just put it out. What is that you are implying?"

"It's odd. We made sure to attack from all corners and there wasn't a single flaw in it. Yet, the guy escaped from the mansion. I rechecked the house plan and all possible escape doors but-"

"It's impossible to leave. Is that what you are saying?"

"Exactly Kook, it isn't possible unless one of us helped him to escape. I did check every route-"

"Hyung! Didn't I tell you not to work till we reached back? Did you stay up all night on the ship thinking about this?" Jungkook interrupted the older.

"You did say and I couldn't do it. There is something more I have to tell you. Will you please listen to me?"

"Hyung, let's talk about this when we reach the base. Okay?"

"But it's important. It's about the boy you saved-"

"What about me?" A voice spoke from the backseat and Yoongi felt his lungs explode, so he pulled out his gun and turned to aim at the boy who spoke.

"How the fuck did you enter inside the car?" Yoongi growled as he pulled the safety lock.

"Hyung! What are you trying to do? He is a victim-"

"I said answer my fucking question! How long have you been in the car!" Yoongi screamed as he gripped the gun tightly.

The boy gulped and looked over Jungkook for help but the man was still by Yoongi's actions.

"Since, how long were you trapped there? Who locked you there?" Yoongi spilt questions one after the other not giving the two to think over.

Jimin's breath hitched as he felt his lungs crush within his chest. He tried to tap over the side door multiple times before unlocking it successfully and falling off the car over the ground. Jungkook gasped and rushed out of the door towards the boy who was struggling to breathe.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he pulled the boy over his lap and tapped his cheek lightly to keep him conscious.

"I c-can't breathe." The boy clutched onto Jungkook's shirt firmly and inhaled sharply before exhaling abruptly.

Jungkook pulled the boy up to his chest, circled him and rocked him lightly, "I am sorry. I apologise on my colleague's behalf. Please calm down. You are okay. You are safe with me."

The boy took shaky breaths within Jungkook's arms and hugged him tightly, "Please don't lock me up, again. I will do as you say. P..please don't put me back there. I will...behave, I promise," the boy whimpered.

"Nobody will hurt you, again. I have promised to keep you safe. I won't let anyone touch you or lock you up." Jungkook said as he calmed the boy.

"Kook...," Yoongi voice trailed off as he squatted beside Jungkook.

"Enough, Hyung! I am sure you had a good reason to pull out such a stunt but I do not wish to know about it. At least not for time being. Please come with the S.W.A.T captain. I will escort Mimi myself!" Jungkook spat.

It was the first time Jungkook had spoken so rudely to Yoongi.

Not that Yoongi minded but it hurt him to know that Jungkook doesn't trust his actions, anymore.

"Let's take you to the hospital, Mimi." Jungkook gently lifted the boy who almost tumbled back over the ground but thankfully Jungkook's grip was strong enough to hold him.

He guided the boy towards the passenger seat and glared at Yoongi one last time.

Mimi on the other hand wiped his tears lightly and turned back to Yoongi who stood there staring at the two. He winked at Yoongi and flashed a smile to him before leaving with Jungkook.

A/n:- Okay!!! I am back!

How was the chapter??

Why do you think Yoongi acted that way?

Why were the girls terrified to share th van with Jimin?

Is Jimin hiding something?

I want to know your theories. It motivates me to write further.

Love you guys

Maddie 🙂❤