| CHAPTER-1 |

S

S.O.U.T.H K.O.R.E.A, 21:36

[KOREAN BASE STATION] (typing...)

____

"What's the status?" The superintendent tapped on the data analyst's shoulder.

"The video is all we have so far, Sir. I am trying to point out the possible routes he could have taken." He tapped over the keyboard repeatedly to pull the required information.

A computer genius with the hands of lightning. That's what they called him. A major shareholder at a famous A-I company, left all his possessions behind to join the most prestigious Korean base station to prevent crimes before they could be committed.

Min Yoongi.

But the real question is...why leave such a beautiful and luxurious life for something so dangerous?

Well, everyone has a story to tell. And Yoongi has a big one at that.

"I am hiring more people and make sure you track him before our agent is back. I need every detail about that man. Even the air that he's breathing. You got that?" The superintendent spoke with frustration lacing in his veins. He sighed heavily before turning back to return to his cabin.

"What a bitch!" Yoongi cursed under his breath and continue to search through the screen. He knew that his boss gets a little edgy when tasks come uninvited but at least he is used to it. He bites his lip and taps over the video.

Where the fuck are you, Jimin? Yoongi mumbled internally as he watched the video on loop.
______

[23:56]

Knock! knock!

"Yes, come in!"

"I was called for an interview..?" The young male spoke hesitantly as he stood by the open door.

"Come in, let's talk." The superintendent ordered.

"Well, I was expecting a little time to prepare myself but I didn't know your staff would just kidnap me blindfolded and throw me here at this part of the time."