|| CHAPTER-43 ||

"I said leave, Kook," Jimin repeated and shut the door to the cupboard harshly

"I can't leave, okay. I need to safely escort you to your family and that will be the end of my duty," Jungkook explained.

"Well, guess what? This Mimi doesn't have a family nor does he expect one. Now fuck off!" Jimin retorted with a pissed off face.

The one I had doesn't need me, anymore.

"Could you please calm down and sit beside me-"

"I do not wish to sit beside you! I am better off alone. I was always alone. It doesn't matter anymore. You don't make a difference either way," Jimin cried with his lips trembling to speak further.

Jungkook gulped back the lump in his throat and stepped toward the male, "Hey, you aren't alone. We just need to find your family-"

Jimin pushed the male away and stepped back, "Which part of my sentence did you not understand? I don't have a family! I do not wish to have one either. So just leave me alone like everybody else!" He screamed and let the warm tears fill his lids.

Why does Jungkook care if doesn't want any relationship with him?

It irked Jimin to know that Jungkook was trying his best but the male was too lost. He didn't want Jungkook to leave. He didn't want to stay alone.

He pushes people away when things get heated. It was one of Jimin's attitudes that always kept Taehyung worried about the former.

He badly wanted to tell Jungkook to stay but his conscience couldn't convince him enough.

Again, why would a stranger wish to take you home? On what basis?

Jimin's internal battles were hard enough. He didn't want to complicate it further by speaking out. It wasn't in his power to make Jungkook stay. It was the latter's will to stay if he wanted.

By the looks of the situation, Jimin's wishes were just castles built-in air.

How hard Jimin wished for Jungkook to stay but his lips didn't dare to beg one last time. He couldn't find the courage in himself to tell the guy that he...likes him.