|| CHAPTER-28 ||

(A/n:- Your beauty is illegal, Sir)

_

_________

"Sir, we have captured him. We will be back in Seoul by tomorrow," Yoongi informed Namjoon over the call and diverted the mic to Taehyung who was at the scene with Jungkook.

"Taehyung, can you handle it alone? Do you need help?" Yoongi asked through the headset as he watched them through the camera fixed inside Jimin's house that Hoseok successfully hacked.

"Ou! Don't worry, I will handle it," Taehyung chirped and waved happily at the camera.

Yoongi smiled softly and tapped over the mic to speak again, "I will send Hoseok to help you over there. You can't possibly tie him with a rubber tube around your waist. And I don't trust Jungkook to do it either. Hoseok will accompany you so make sure to keep an eye on him until then-"

"I can do it, myself! I don't need any help," Tae retorted.

"It's dangerous to do it alone-"

"I am good at handling risky situations," Taehyung fired back.

"You might get hurt in the process-"

"I am strong, I can take that much-"

Yoongi cut Tae in mid-sentence and leaned forward, "It would hurt me too."

Tae stopped babbling and pressed the mic close to his ear, "Huh?"

"I don't want my Taetae to get hurt."

"Wh...who's your Taetae? I am Kim Taehyung, one of the finest analysts at the Base Station," Taehyung stuttered and puffed his chest-high in pride.

"Of course, you are the finest, my love," Yoongi stressed on the last word and smiled as saw Taehyung flush pink.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" Taehyung's lips furled upwards to form a small smile

"Does it sound like that? I was being honest though," Yoongi spoke and smiled widely as he saw Tae squealing and jumping around.

"Taehyung," Jungkook began.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know that this call is being monitored by over fifty agents in the Base Station and will be typed in their records of mission?" Jungkook finished and pressed his lips into a flat line.

Taehyung's face turned white as reality was spilt over his head, "Yah! Yoongi-shii cut the damn call!" He buried his face between his palms and groaned loudly.

The agents back at the station were giggling as they wrote down the final reports of the mission.

M.I.S.S.I.O.N  J.U.L.I.E.T:- C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D (Typing)

_______

S.E.O.U.L, 07:56 (Typing...)

(24 hours after Park Jimin was captured)

"Who's going to interrogate?" Yoongi asked as he stood with the entire team on the other side of the investigating room.

Park Jimin was safely escorted back to Base Station and his wrists were locked to the table with handcuffs. His back rested against the chair; his neck arched backwards with eyes shut tight and facing the ceiling lights.

It was about time the sedative's effect would wear out and he would be wide awake.

To face his destruction.

"I will!" Namjoon took the initiative to step forwards.

"I can't allow that!" Yoongi interrupted.

Namjoon perked an eyebrow and turned towards Yoongi, "What rights do you have to stop me?"

"I can't allow a relative inside the investigation room. It's against the law," Yoongi reminded with his hands crossed against his chest.

"He fucking killed my husband! I have every right to rip him apart," Namjoon threatened in a deep terrifying voice.

"If you want to draw blood into your hands, then I will arrange a chair beside him. Take off your robe as a superintendent and sit beside him as an accused. I will give you full rights then."

Namjoon was this close to pulling Yoongi by his collar and throwing a fight.

But he knew well that the man was right.

Yoongi was the most trustworthy person at this point when both he and Jungkook are emotionally connected to Park Jimin.

"Fine, take the lead. I won't allow anyone else if it isn't you," Namjoon informed and stepped back to look at the man who lay on the chair unconscious.

Yoongi saluted his superintendent and placed the clipboard with the question list under his armpit and walked toward the investigation room.

Yoongi twisted the doorknob to open it and stepped in. He took a seat before Jimin and placed his clipboard over the table.

He signalled Taehyung from the one-way glass door behind him to record the session. The window allowed people from outside to learn the status of the room but people inside the room could see four walls around them and nothing more.

Yoongi flipped the pencil between his fingers as he waited for Jimin to wake up.

Jimin scrunched his face as the bright light pierced through his eyes. He squinted his eyes open to take a better look at the room he was in. It was a small room with a single table before him and a person sitting before him.

Wait, what?

Jimin pushed his back forwards to lean over the table with his elbows supporting his upper body. He blinked his eyes a few times to get hold of a clear vision.

"Where the fuck am I?" Jimin mumbled. His eyes fell over the handcuffs that were locked against his wrists. He gulped as he found the cuffs on both his hands.

"How long was it since I passed out?" Jimin asked with fear lacing his heart.

"Fucking answer, me. Bitch!" Jimin screamed at the male that sat before him.

"Let's not change our roles, Mr Park Jimin. I would be the one asking the questions and not the other way round," Yoongi leaned closer and smirked as he saw Jimin's skin turn paler as the seconds passed.

(A/n:- OKAY! I APOLOGISE FOR LATE UPDATE.

But hey! Our seniors have their graduation fest going on so couldn't control myself to go there. It was an amazing night yesterday.

Okay! Back to the questions!

Who is the person that's T.Y.P.I.N.G? Didn't you find it creepy?

Also, Jimin is caught and Namjoon is waiting like an hungry dog to pounce on him.

What's Yoongi's plan?

Who's up for a plot twist?

We love Taegi but we would like to have some Sope. Can we have that now?

Meet you tomorrow kids.

Good night!

Love you guys

Maddie🥺❤️)