|| CHAPTER-37 ||

"Why did you call me in private? Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he entered Jin's chamber

"There's something you need to know," Jin began softly.

"What do you mean?"

"You need to go undercover for this mission," Jin explained.

"I know that-"

"I can't guarantee your safety this time..." Jin gulped evidently and looked down.

"What do you mean?"

"This guy has a base that's spread all over the world and even if we catch him red-handed, we might bring a per cent of people that he has held captive."

"And...?" Jimin asked nervously.

"It's impossible to save all of them," Jin spoke and slumped over the chair in defeat.

"What if I want to bring them all back? What will be the consequences?"

"You can't do that through legal routes."

"Do you have a plan?" Jimin asked.

"I do. But it's too dangerous!" Jin exclaimed.

"I trust you. Go ahead with the plan. I will prepare to leave by tomorrow," Jimin saluted Jin one last time before heading out.

____

Jin took the initiative and planned the entire sketch to trap Zhu.

It took them over a year to track down the possible hotspots of his trafficking. And the Base Station was still afresh but managed to get hold of a major chunk of his trading spots and safely escorted the girls to hospitals.

Agent Juliet had consistently worked day and night to sneak into the dungeons to pull out the girls. They had successfully captured around five main spots of Zhu's illegal trading.

Jimin hadn't returned home in months and Hoseok was tensed. He felt guilty about that day. It pricked his heart every single night to have wished so cruelly for his brother.