|| CHAPTER-35 ||

"Do you think it was right to let him run away, Agent Juliet?"

"He will learn it the hard way, Namjoon. Let him be," Jimin explained and got off the chair.

"What do you mean?"

"A man's mind is complicated and so is his heart. He doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong once he falls for someone. It takes a proper closure and heartbreak to realise how wrong he was. To realise how deep he has fallen into the pit of troubles due to one wrong company."

"Are you implying that he is working for the man who claims to be his lover?"

Jimin leaned his back over the table behind him, "Could you do me a favour?"

"Sure! What is it, sir?" Namjoon addressed formally to show his respect, not in terms of age but in terms of experience in the field.

"Follow Jungkook and safely escort him back without a scratch over his body-"

"What do you mean?"

"The man will be out there to kill Jungkook the moment he sees him. He would have confirmed by now that he is in our custody. He would be afraid that Jungkook would have spilt facts about him to us or would do so near future once he's caught again. That's how it works, hyung. That's how cruel people are. Get him before he gets hurt-"

Before Jimin could finish his statement, Namjoon rushed towards the entrance. He called for a backup and wheeled down his car to find Jungkook.

______

One hour after Jungkook's escape~

"Y..you were home," Jungkook breathed heavily as he took steps towards the male that sat across the couch with his back facing him.

"I heard you were caught by the police," the male said.

"D-dont worry about that! I escaped successfully. They will never catch me-" Jungkook answered breathing heavily.

He had run for an hour till he reached his house.

To meet his lover.

"But they saw your face," the male retorted in a low tone.