|| CHAPTER-41 ||

(A/n:- This chapter was too difficult to write

(A/n:- This chapter was too difficult to write...)

_____

"How are you?" A voice echoed from behind Jimin.

"How could you be so irresponsible!" Jimin screamed back.

"I...I am guilty of my-"

"How could you forget to make a profile of mine beforehand!" Jimin spoke up again and turned to face the male that stood by the door.

"Huh?"

"Yoongi is suspicious of me," Jimin said and walked towards the bed and plopped over it.

"Don't worry about that. There was just an hour of delay but it's done. If Yoongi does find out. I will shut his mouth-"

"Why are you here in the first place?" Jimin asked uninterested in the male's explanation.

"I...I just thought of looking over you-"

"You have suddenly grown a lot of affection towards me. Why? Do you expect me to return to the station and work for you? Is that why you are throwing this fake concern act!" Jimin spilt venom out of his mouth.

"Jimin-ah, I am sorry. I know you will never forgive me but please listen to me-"

Jimin got off the bed and paced towards the male to choke him against the wall, "How does it feel?" Jimin smiled wickedly as pressed his fingers deeper into his neck.

"Ji...Jimin, please listen to me." Jin croaked a voice struggling to breathe.

Jimin let go of the male's neck and watched him cough violently as he slid down to the floor.

"I don't want to deal with you. Just make sure Jungkook doesn't get a hint of my identity. I want at least one person to stay by my side without expecting anything in return. Without acknowledging me as an agent." Jimin spoke and walked towards the washroom and shut the door behind him.

Jin placed a shivering hand against his neck and looked at the washroom door one last time, "I know you are angry, Jimin. I will try my best to beg for your forgiveness. Even if it means to offer you my corpse as a repayment."

____

Jimin shut the door behind his back and slid down to the cold floor. The shine in his eyes diminished as time passed. They turn into mere halo pupils with no emotions left to express.

Calling daddy...

"Hey baby boy, how's Seoul?" The caller asked as soon Jimin called him.

"It's...it's the same," Jimin uttered in a monotonous way and let the water, fall over his face.

"Aren't you happy I sent you to have some fun out of that boring dungeon?"

"I am...very happy, daddy," Jimin mumbled and shut his eyes to let the water burn down the tears that threatened to fall off his face.

"Get a good amount of reliable information before you return. Remember! My daughter's watching you."

"Yes, daddy."

"Also, I hear something. Are you showering, baby boy? I would love to watch you-"

"I...think someone's knocking on the door, daddy. Can I call you later?" Jimin lied, biting his lip hard until it bleeds.

"Okay!"

Jimin instantly cut the call and rushed towards the sink and barfed. He bit his hand hard to prevent himself from screaming.

The skin bled but the pain pricking his heart couldn't outweigh the torture he gave to his arm.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A female nurse rushed into the washroom.

"Stop! Don't you dare come towards me," Jimin warned with his bloodshot eyes.

"But you will harm yourself. Let me help you-" the nurse insisted.

"Trust me if you don't retreat now. I will assure you that I will jump off this building. So fuck off!" Jimin screamed as he threw a towel at the lady.

The lady nurse instantly ran back to the hospital staff room to notify them about the problem.

"Hey! Open the door. Let us help you," One of the doctors banged on Jimin's room.

"I won't open the door until Kook is here!" Jimin growled from inside and sat against the door to prevent people from entering.

"Now, who the fuck is Kook!" The doctor asked in frustration.

"Sir, I think it's the name of the guardian that brought him here-"

"Well, then call him right now. And get this situation under control!" The doctor slammed the clipboard over the table and walked away.

"O-okay, sir."

_______

Knock! Knock!

"I said I won't open the door unless it's Jungkook," Jimin mumbled and stared at the floor before him.

"Mimi, it's me. Please open the door," Jungkook knocked softly over the door.

"Mimi, don't you recognise my voice? Please open the door. Yeah?"

Jimin's lips wobbled as he heard his voice. It was painfully soothing to his heart.

He is being watched.

He is being controlled.

The moment he opens the door and falls in the arms of Jungkook, he would pull him down to the grave along with him.

But he is tired.

Tired of fighting alone.

Tired of worrying about others.

Tired of crying alone at night.

He wants to lean on someone. He wants to become selfish for once in his life.

He wants to devour a life full of happiness.

Just once. At least once.

I am sorry, Kook!

Jimin immediately opened the doors and crashed over Jungkook's chest. The latter didn't know how to respond. He gently tapped over his back.

Jimin circled his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer. His fingers dug into the back of Jungkook's shirt as he snuggled deeper into his neck.

It was warm.

It felt safe.

It felt like home.

"What took you so long? I was so...scared," Jimin choked a sob before burying himself into Jungkook.

A/n:- Now! Bring on your theories babies!

What will Jin do now?

What is Jimin's next move?

Who is ready to kill Zhu, bang that comment box!

Jikook fluff is up next which I will upload tomorrow.

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Love you guys.

Maddie 🙂❤