Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Wang Qingzhi waited until Father Cen drove back.

The black car drove in from in front of him, and before Wang Qingzhi could be surrounded, the door closed again.

Wang Qingzhi couldn't take it anymore in his heart.

Said that Cen Yao hated the Wang family, and handed them the tender. To say that because Wang Weichu loved Wujiwu, why did Cen Yao treat him like this?

Wang Qingzhi waited until the night, when the patrolling security guards almost took him as a step to steal things, and he finally couldn't stand it anymore and turned back.

When he got home, Wang Qingzhi fell down on the sofa.

He is not too young, and because he usually socializes with cigarettes and alcohol, his health is not very good. I just stood there for a long time, feeling dizzy and short of breath.

When Mrs. Wang went downstairs and saw his appearance, her expression changed immediately: "Didn't you go to Cen's house? How did it happen?"

What Wang Qingzhi said to the maid was really deep in his memory, and he immediately learned it from Mrs. Wang: "I arrived at the door of Cen's house, the door was closed, and a maid came out and told me to wait a while. That's it. A few words. I'll wait outside the door for a while..."

Wang Qingzhi was angry when he said it: "Wang Weichu's mobile phone can't get through. I can only wait there for a few hours. I can't understand Cen Shao's mind, and I don't dare to leave..."

He said, taking two quick breaths: "No, I have to rest..."

Mrs. Wang hurriedly asked someone to bring an oxygen bottle over to him.

She sat down by herself, and always felt that the sentence was a bit familiar.

wait a while...

Mrs. Wang's mind flashed with lightning.

That sentence!

Didn't she tell the maid to Wang Weichu?

How did the Cen's maid know?

No, to be precise, how did Cen Yao know?

Mrs. Wang's face instantly turned pale.

At this time, she hurriedly went to check the news related to the Cheng family.

"The compensation for the migrant workers has not been paid, and one of the wives wanted to commit suicide, but another case of Xinyang Real Estate was involved... Insider: The death of the worker was not an accident...

Jin Chengxiong has been taken away by the police to assist in the investigation. "

Xinyang Real Estate is the Cheng family subsidiary where Cheng Shuwen serves as the general manager.

And Cheng Xiong is the name of Cheng's father.

Mrs. Wang swiped through the few lines of words, but her heart seemed to be immersed in ice water.

Chilled.

This is Cen Yao taking revenge for Wang Weichu!

First the Cheng family...

Is it the Wang family's turn next?

With Cen Yao's character, it is very possible!

When Mrs. Wang thought of the noble and elegant appearance of a man again, she shuddered deeply from the bottom of her heart.

Mrs. Wang hurried to the sofa and pushed Wang Qingzhi up: "Zhongzhuo, have you paid?"

Wang Qingzhi's face was the color of pig's liver, and his breathing was still a little short. He replied irritably: "Yes, ... handed in."