Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Ding Furnace 09

Wang Weichu was taken away by the hand stretched out by Xieli.

This man is playing tricks on it!

Longhaired let out another roar, which was even more deafening than before.

All the inner sect disciples surged with qi and blood, and when they opened their mouths again, the corners of their mouths had already seeped blood...

what happened?

How did this thing get better?

coming!

Chang Mao took two steps in their direction. The huge figure, like a moving hill, created a shadow under the bright sky.

How can this not be apprehensive?

The disciples took a closer look, and it turned out that the book boy was holding Wang Weichu, standing not far from them.

That book boy was originally a servant, but at this time, for some unknown reason, he was much higher than Wang Weichu, and he had an overwhelming aura...

The disciples suddenly returned to their senses.

wrong.

Didn't they stand there trying to lure the long-haired over?

"Sect Master..."

"Sect Master!"

They shouted to Yu Chi Ren in a hurry.

Yu Chiren knew that with what he knew about Dao Fa Xianzun, he was extremely protective and would never leave the opportunity for others to take action.

But he still pinched a trick.

"boom--"

Another thunderous sound, more powerful than all the previous ones combined.

Changmaoya flew out horizontally, smashing through countless trees along the way, and finally its limbs fell apart, but those trees suddenly possessed spiritual consciousness, swallowing Changmaoya's body, leaving no trace.

The entire secret realm space is in turmoil.

The coercion they felt at the beginning also intensified and enveloped the entire space... It was not their illusion.

What kind of cultivation should that be?

They were instinctively apprehensive.

Is it the power of the sect master's Yuan Ying cultivation base?

While they were thinking about it, the book boy slowly turned around and looked at their sect master, Yu Chi Ren.

"The secret realm is soaked with the breath of magic cultivators. A long-haired scorpion can soar to the ninth level of Jindan in the blink of an eye. ... You don't even know that the secret realm has changed."

The book boy did not know why, but his words had a somewhat high-level connotation.

Before they could reprimand him for being abrupt and rude, as the voice gradually fell, the boy's face became clearer a little bit. It was as if an artist picked up a pen and drew the lines clearly, and finally presented a handsome and indifferent face...

Yu Chi Ren's expression darkened, and he realized something.

Although he was in a fortuitous encounter, he had too little experience in the end, far less knowledge than Cen Yao, so his reaction was a beat slower.

Yu Chiren didn't want to lose face in front of his disciples, but it was none other than Dao Fa Xianzun who said this.

He could only reply in a low voice: "...I haven't asked for a long time."