Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Ding Furnace 14

Cen Yao stopped in this room, and the people from the eight major sects also came up to him.

"Xianzun." Everyone bowed respectfully, "Please."

The eight major sects are the leading existences in the cultivation world, but they are still far behind Kunlun and Qingyun.

Cen Yao ignored them, but turned his head first and looked down the long steps.

This long step is an insurmountable class for ordinary sects.

Countless people stood under the steps, among them Wang Weichu.

Although they were far apart, Cen Yao could easily see who surrounded Wang Weichu, and even their conversation fell into his ears.

"Young Master Wang has read the Imperial Sword Art?"

"I have read it."

"How many levels have you learned?"

"Only four floors."

Immortal Wuwei is good at sword-fighting, and Wang Weichu learned from Immortal Wuwei for a long time.

The people around him immediately picked him up again.

"You dare to call out Senior Brother Wang. Senior Brother Wang is really talented. For a stupid person like me, I am afraid that it will take a hundred years of work to do what Senior Brother Wang can do."

He is very nice.

Smart and kind.

Cen Yao's eyes moved.

All this was expected by Cen Yao, but countless people saw his excellence, which made Cen Yao feel a little unhappy in his heart.

It seemed that the peerless treasure hidden in his arms finally entered the sight of the world one day.

Then listen down.

"Have you ever thought about marrying a Daoist? It's too lonely to be alone on a long journey."

"Brother Wang, don't listen to her. When you go back to the Immortal Cultivation Conference, you can hear her say that. Brother Wang, let me tell you, I have a younger sister, although she doesn't build a foundation, she is very beautiful and has a very good temperament... ..."

"Senior Brother Wang, I actually have a daughter..."

"??? You want a face?"

...

Is this not just unpleasant?

This year's Immortal Cultivation Conference was held in the Imperial Beast Sect. The lion statue on the left of the main hall of the Imperial Beast Sect suddenly exploded to pieces.

The Sect Master of the Imperial Beast Sect was shocked and widened his eyes: "This, this..."

The disciples beside him were ready to fight and summoned spirit beasts.

The people of the eight major sects, together with the Taoist people in Luoyang, were all cultivated at a high level, but they were immediately aware of the pressure released during the Mahayana period.

More than just the Mahayana period...

Taoist Luoyang's expression changed: "Is the Immortal Venerable going to enter the stage of God Transformation?"

Cen Yao didn't answer.

The Sect Master of the Royal Beast Sect sighed with relief: "Immortal Venerable cultivates the ruthless way, but recently the cultivation base has become a bottleneck? Can't control the spiritual power just now?"