Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Xiao Kou'er stared at Cen Yao blankly.

Is this the story about him?

Before he could think about it, he heard a "bang" from the other end, and Cen Qingyuan fell down, knocking his head on the stone steps.

Followed by the exclamations of the Cen's servants one after another: "What's the matter with you, young master?"

"Master, you can't have an accident!"

Xiao Kou'er glanced at it, and then wrinkled his face unconsciously.

How could Cen Qingyuan become like this?

In his impression, the man was wearing a long gown, blocking the flying kettle, and his handsome, elegant and fearless image was shattered in an instant. It even picked up a little bit of loss and hatred.

Xiao Kou'er quickly closed his eyes, then turned his head to look carefully at Cen Yao again.

Cen Yao still only stared at him, indifferent to Cen Qingyuan's reaction.

It's as if... as if Cen Yao's eyes can only hold him.

Xiao Kou'er suddenly remembered the action of Cen Yao leaning over and licking the ointment from his lips in the car just now... His gaze couldn't help but turn around randomly, avoiding Cen Yao.

"Go first." Cen Yao raised his hand and gently supported his lower back, "Don't you want to practice?"

"Mmm, um, yes!" Xiao Kou'er responded indiscriminately, then twisted his waist, trying to avoid Cen Yao's hand. At this moment, how could he still think of Cen Qingyuan? Even the words that Cen Qingyuan insulted and belittled him just now were forgotten.

Only then did the head teacher come back to his senses, and he got up from the ground in a swipe. He didn't even care about wiping off the cold sweat, and he didn't care about the two battles. He just hurriedly bowed and said, "Please, please, please..."

He could see it.

This fourth master Cen is a ruthless character who does not recognize his six relatives!

Xiao Kou'er heard the sound and walked in a hurry, followed by Cen Yao.

Everyone in the troupe lowered their heads in fear as if they had seen the living King of Hell.

Xiao Kou'er walked back, and Cen Yao followed.

Xiao Kou'er hurriedly stopped, turned his head and asked, "You...what are you doing?"

The class leader hurriedly interrupted: "You just do your thing, let's say hello to the fourth master."

"Oh." Xiao Kou'er responded, and Chuantang came to the backyard.

The backyard is not that wide, but it is filled with various types of exercises.

Xiao Kou'er walked all the way in, and the class leader followed Cen Yao's side and asked repeatedly, "What drama are you listening to today? Would you like to order it first?"

Someone next to him timidly agreed: "Exactly. Kou'er wants to practice, and there are other senior brothers singing on the stage."

However, Cen Yao pointed to his feet: "Here is a table and a chair."

The class leader was stunned for a while, but he didn't dare to question it, so he turned his head and made people busy.

When the table and chairs were set, Cen Yao sat down.

That little buckler had just put his legs on the wooden stake and lowered his waist.

Looking over from Cen Yao's angle, I happened to catch a glimpse of the boy's taut waistline when he bowed down...