Chapter 20

Chapter 20

The other end of the phone was quickly connected. Before Cen Yao could speak, Wang Weichu quickly asked, "Where are you? I miss you so much." In order to show its authenticity, Wang Weichu added another sentence. : "When I was thinking of you yesterday, I almost fell down the steps."

Cen Yao: ...

Row.

They have learned to strike first.

Cen Yao said indifferently: "I'm in my Yuying Building. There is a maple forest here." "Where are you? Why don't you answer the phone?"

"I was in class just now and I just returned to the dormitory." Wang Weichu put on his shoes and said, "I'm here to find you."

"Can outsiders from your dormitory visit?" Cen Yao asked.

"If family members can visit, they have to write a note at the dormitory."

"Well, you are waiting for me in the dormitory. What building?"

"Number eight, 309."

Cen Yao hung up the phone.

Let Wang Weichu come downstairs to find him? Of course not.

He was going to see who Wang Weichu's roommates were.

Cen Yao asked for directions, and soon found Building No. 8. Seeing that he was dressed in an extraordinary manner, the dormitory was not too embarrassed. After asking clearly, he opened a note and let him in.

Cen Yao then called Wang Weichu again.

"Is it the third floor?"

"You came in?" Wang Weichu got up from the chair, and the chair made a "squeak" sound.

For a while, everyone else looked at him.

"Little Wang, what are you doing?"

Wang Weichu didn't know what to say: "Well, the family is here."

"Oh, oh." The others stared at the door unanimously and asked, "Is it the very beautiful aunt who sent you here last time? Xiao Wang, do you have a sister?"

As soon as the words fell, they saw a man wearing a hand-made custom suit with wide shoulders and long legs, stopping at the door: "Wang Weichu."

"Grass." Someone exclaimed in a low voice: "Isn't this the one that Senior Sister contributed to the official blog? Said to be driving a Rolls-Royce."

"...It's very rich just by looking at it."

While they were talking, Cen Yao had already stepped in: "I'm Cen Yao, hello."

"Hello, hello." A few students who had not yet come out of the ivory tower lowered their posture unconsciously, always having the illusion that they were now at the scene of the financial conference.

Only then did Cen Yao turn to look at Wang Weichu again.

Wang Weichu hurriedly pointed to the book on the table: "I really just finished the appreciation class."

Cen Yao responded, his eyes fell on his trouser legs: "Why is it dirty?"

Wang Weichu also looked down. There are many black ink spots on the trouser legs.

"I went to the calligraphy club in the morning to join in the fun, and I accidentally flew someone's brush." ​​Wang Weichu said and went to the toilet: "I'll go get it."

Cen Yao listened to him speak freely about the courses and clubs in the school, and seemed to adapt very well.

Cen Yao had a little secret jealousy again.