Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Cen Yao threw the handkerchief into the basin: "Take it away."

The person behind the curtain froze, thinking to himself, how did this distinguished guest know that he was hiding there? He hurriedly walked in with his head lowered and took down the basin.

Cen Yao asked the man to change four basins of water before wiping Xiaokou'er clean.

Little Button closed his eyes and dared not open them.

After a long while, he asked in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

"Okay." Cen Yao said, but gently rubbed his chin before releasing it.

Little Kou'er didn't notice it at all.

He got up from the stool and said softly, "I should go to dinner."

He waited at Cen's house for two full hours, and when he came back, he put on makeup and sang operas. He didn't rest until now, and he was so hungry that his chest was on his back.

But in the troupe, there is nothing delicious.

If he can't catch up with the meal time, he can only eat the roasted sweet potatoes from the stove, and he can always pamper his stomach.

"I didn't even eat." Cen Yao said.

"Huh?" Little Kou'er looked up at him.

A completely clueless look.

"Is there any restaurant nearby? I just came back from out of town, so I don't know much about it." Cen Yao asked.

"Oh, yes, there is a taste of incense. Their sweet and sour fish tail is the most delicious." Xiao Kou'er said, licking his lower lip unconsciously, as if recalling the taste.

"You lead the way."

Xiao Kou'er hesitated for a while, but thinking that he had just received the money from others, he still nodded: "Well, then you can come with me."

Xiao Kou'er walked over and lifted the curtain.

Cen Yao followed behind him, and the two walked out of the backstage together.

Seeing that they had finally come out, the adjutant and the others couldn't help standing up in unison, and called out, "Young Commander."

It frightened the people next to him.

"Call the driver to drive."

"Yes!"

The head teacher came to hear the news and heard that Xiao Kou'er was going to lead Cen Yao's way, so he happily escorted them out the door and watched them get into the car.

Xiao Kou'er got into the compartment and sat in the back row with Cen Yao.

He carefully touched the leather seat under him, as if he had seen it for the first time.

The adjutant turned around and said with a smile, "Sit for the first time?"

The little button nodded.

The adjutant asked again, "Are you comfortable?"

Xiao Kou'er opened her mouth and said, "It's soft. It's very slippery to the touch..."

The adjutant laughed, and then met Cen Yao's gaze.

The adjutant's back froze, and he turned his head immediately, his neck making a clicking sound because of the excessive stiffness.

Cen Yao reached out and pressed the back of the boy's hand and asked, "Aren't you cold?"

"Ah." Xiao Kou'er looked down at himself, only to realize that he came out in a costume, and even forgot to put on his padded jacket.