Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Wang Weichu was bitten.

Rather than biting, it's better to say that the teeth were gently rubbed, like... like weighing the skin on the back of his neck, which point would be better to take a bite.

He had never been treated like this before, and the intimacy of breaking the line made him feel a little numb in his back.

Wang Weichu leaned against the back of the chair and slid down again, covering his body like flames.

Cen Yao did not let him slide down.

The tall boy Alpha in the school uniform T-shirt held him tighter. He was obviously someone who was too self-sufficient and was once recognized as an Omega, but at this moment he exuded an aura that he couldn't avoid a strong occupation.

Wang Weichu was feeling breathless, and when his whole body seemed to have a high fever of 40 degrees, he heard Alpha's voice again: "I will bite you, ... When you are well, you can bite back."

His voice was very nice, as if he was whispering to his lover when he got closer.

Wang Weichu suddenly remembered what his brother had said-

A green tea Beta like Cen Yao must have a soft waist that can be pushed down, a voice that is too good to listen to, and a particularly seductive voice, a face that may not be very good-looking, but will definitely make a pitiful face...

Cen Yao is very good-looking, his waist is neither soft nor pitiful.

But the sound is really nice.

It's really good... such a powerful green tea!

...

Half an hour after Wang Weichu and Cen Yao left, the students in Class A were still immersed in confusion and couldn't recover.

The new classmates went home with Wang Weichu!

Wang Weichu's boyfriend in class F is still waiting for the new classmate!

Omg this is so confusing...

The students in class A really don't understand.

Soon another day passed.

"Do you think it's a little strange?"

"Ah? What's so strange?"

The representative of the English class pointed to the seat: "Look there..."

"Fuck! Why is it empty? Wang Weichu didn't arrive early today?!"

"Yeah, that's weird. Usually he's the first to arrive." Someone beside him also said suspiciously.

When the bell rang for the third class in the morning, Wang Weichu's seat was still empty. The next class happened to be the class teacher's class. When the class teacher stepped on the class bell and walked in, the person sitting in the front row couldn't help asking, "Teacher, why haven't you seen Wang Weichu today?"

The head teacher was very satisfied with the unity and fraternity of Class A. He smiled kindly and said, "His brother called to ask for sick leave."

sick... sick?

"There seems to be one less person in the class..." Someone said weakly.

The head teacher was even more satisfied after hearing this. I heard that the new classmates were not popular at the previous school, and they didn't get close to everyone after they changed schools. Now I see that everyone is very concerned about the new classmates.