Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A thinner ribbon was tied to the small box. Wang Weichu pulled the ribbon off easily, lifted the lid, but did not lift it.

Wang Weichu pursed his lower lip and had to use some strength.

The lid popped open with a bang.

A ring is stuck on the card slot in the middle of the box, which is a silver plain ring. But everyone's eyes were focused on the sign beside the ring.

This ring with no diamonds and no gems would cost tens of millions!

Grass!

Isn't this a rich family raising a special beloved little lover? How, how did it come true?

Wang Weichu was stunned for a moment, and there was a vague association in his mind.

"Is it...for me?"

Numerous grass and mud horses ran through Mother Cen's mind.

Yaoyao... Awesome!

In front of so many people, I trapped the person first with a ring! I'm sure I can't run away after that!

Cen Yao took out the ring from the box and knelt down on one knee.

He grabbed Wang Weichu's fingers. After raising it for so long, Wang Weichu's fingers finally had a little soft flesh.

Wang Weichu's fingertips were itchy from his pinching, and the itchiness spread all the way to his chest. He could clearly hear the pounding of his heart.

Cen Yao is not kidding.

What Cen Yao said to Grandpa Cen... is true.

He has always told himself that everything is beautiful as a dream, but this dream lasts a little longer.

Cen Yao's tone was as calm as ever: "Mr. Wang Weichu, can you agree to my proposal?"

Mother Cen was so anxious that she could not wait to go up and press her head.

If Wang Weichu didn't agree, her son would die of anger on the spot?

Seeing this scene, the others were stunned. The usual slogans at the wedding proposal scene couldn't be shouted out at this moment.

But in fact, Cen Yao didn't need them to coax at all.

Cen Yao gently squeezed Wang Weichu's fingers: "Can you?"

Just like when he gently kneaded Wang Weichu on the bed countless times, his tone was gentle, but his movements were forceful that could not be rejected.

Wang Weichu's throat was dry and dull.

The brain also jumped.

He doesn't have the ability to predict and can't see what the future will look like.

But if it's Cen Yao...

I can be a little bolder and jump in.

"...Hmm." Wang Weichu responded.

Wang Weichu's voice was very low, but Cen Yao could hear it very clearly.

Cen Yao quickly straightened his ring finger, and then put the ring on, which fit tightly. Following him, he grabbed Wang Weichu's wrist, stood up, and yanked the man into his arms. Leaned over and kissed.

The people next to him clapped stiffly.

This was the first time they were at the marriage proposal scene. Seeing that the protagonist didn't need to rely on them to coax him into the cue process, he kissed him first.