Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Xiao Kou'er froze for a while in annoyance.

that pen.

I don't know if it was made of copper or what, but it looked golden yellow, with a smooth surface and a black border around the waist.

Rich and atmospheric.

In terms of Xiaokouer's aesthetic, it is naturally quite beautiful.

Just thinking about it later, the pen he picked was not suitable for Cen Qingyuan's temperament at all.

When Cen Yao took it, he stared blankly at Cen Yao and felt that it was not suitable for Cen Yao. But Fourth Master Cen has probably always been that people wear clothes, not clothes that wear people. Only other things fit his reasoning.

So the pen, which looked golden and tacky, was held in the hands of the man, and it was a little more extravagant, as if it turned into thirty, no, three hundred ocean worth.

It's just a pen whose value has soared.

...dirty.

It is impossible to go back.

Otherwise, just thinking about the scene where he gave the pen to someone else would make him feel ashamed to death.

Probably because he was in a daze for a little longer, the man sat up slowly, Xiao Kou'er only felt the heat on his back, and the whole person seemed to be surrounded.

Cen Yao squeezed his wrist and asked, "Won't you give it to me?"

Xiao Kou'er felt that the pen was hot, and hurriedly said, "I'll give it."

Cen Yao held the pen in his palm again.

"But...it..."

"Just wash it." Cen Yao said, rolled over and got out of bed, and ordered someone to fetch water.

He casually wore a long gown, not full of buttons. Standing in front of the sink like this, he slowly and meticulously washed the pen. Xiao Kou'er sat on the edge of the bed, still wearing Cen Yao's cloak. He heard the sound of water rushing, and he could see Cen Yao's tall, strong, slightly arched back, as well as his slender fingers, holding the pen back and forth...

Xiaokou'er blushed again for no reason.

After Cen Yao finished washing, he wiped it carefully with a handkerchief before putting it in the holster.

Cen Yao said: "The post has been written."

"Huh?" Xiao Kou'er was stunned, "When was it written?"

Cen Yao said: "It's already afternoon, I'll pick you up and get some food first."

Xiao Kou'er hurriedly jumped off the bed, rushed to the door, and looked out.

Really!

He turned out to be so absurd, wrapped around Cen Yao's waist, and slept in a daze, and now he is...

Xiao Kou'er pressed his cheek, feeling more and more like a fox.

Xiao Kou'er just got a name, it was just when he was fresh and excited, I wish I could tell the whole world that he will never be called Xiao Kou'er from now on, he has a name!

So after thinking about it, I took a lot of snacks from Cen's house, and then took Cen Yao's car and went back to the troupe.

It's getting a little late now.

Xiao Kou'er was clinging to the car door, not in a hurry to get out of the car, he turned his head and asked Cen Yao, "Really... don't you want to buy a new pen for you?"