Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cen Yao sat on the second floor terrace and looked down.

There was a sound of a wheelchair, and an old man in a Tang suit appeared in the room.

The old man smiled kindly and asked, "Yao Yao, why don't you go downstairs?"

"Yeah." Cen Yao replied lightly.

The old man was Cen Yao's grandfather, his name was Cen Xingguo, and everyone had to call him "Old Cen" when he saw him.

He smiled and said: "Yes, these people downstairs are not worthy of my grandson to receive them."

Elder Cen loves his grandson more than his son and daughter-in-law.

Especially recently, he found that his grandson has become more rational, calm and skillful, quite a bit of his style back then. Old Cen loved him even more.

At this moment, the sound of a car approached.

Elder Cen glanced at it and said lightly, "It's the Cheng family's car. ... Yaoyao, are you going down?"

"hold on."

Old Cen smiled with satisfaction: "For a family like the Cheng family, your parents treat them with sincerity."

"I won't bother you anymore." Elder Cen was about to leave, but found that Cen Yao was staring downstairs, and couldn't help but ask: "Yao Yao, what are you looking at?"

"Look at a little rabbit." Cen Yao turned the teacup in his hand.

Old Cen couldn't figure it out, where did he think the little rabbit came from?

Downstairs now.

Wang Weichu just followed behind and got out of the car. He was always sensitive to other people's eyes, and he immediately noticed that someone was looking at him.

Wang Weichu instinctively looked up, and then saw Cen Yao on the terrace.

Cen Yao is condescending, his long legs are folded, he is reclining on the seat, his eyebrows are cold. And he was looking at him.

Wang Weichu's heart jumped, and he quickly looked away.

"What else are you stunned for? Hurry up and follow." Mother Cheng turned back and said unhappily.

If it weren't for the presence of Cen at the banquet today, the Cheng family would not be willing to bring Wang Weichu here. They can't wait to cover up Wang Weichu, lest anyone outside see that Cheng Shuwen married such a person.

Wang Weichu followed the door.

The violin was already playing in the banquet hall.

There were countless faces that Wang Weichu had never seen before, but these people were in suits and leather shoes and long skirts dragging the floor, so they were not ordinary people.

There were still cars arriving outside, and the banquet hall became more and more lively.

Even if Cen Yao hadn't shown up for a long time, these people were not at all displeased.

It was much bigger than Wang Weichu's "luxurious" wedding banquet at that time.

At this time, Wang Weichu's cell phone rang again.

Mother Cheng turned her head and glanced at him reproachfully: "In such an occasion, don't you know how to mute it?"

Cheng Fu said: "Okay, don't talk about it, let outsiders see the joke. Go and pick it up."