Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Ding Furnace 05

Lu Ma is the chief disciple of the third elder. He is quite valued by the third elder, so he knows what the third elder has planned and done on weekdays.

He knew that Zhanyuanmen secretly kept a cauldron.

That Dinglu was still an inner disciple. He had seen it before, and vaguely remembered that it was called... What was it called Chu?

The appearance of that person was very different from the rest of the people in Zhan Yuanmen.

Lu Ma once secretly felt that this junior brother was like a handful of snow on the top of the mountain, born white, but indescribably clear.

In this cruel world of self-cultivation, there is something really attractive.

It's just that Lu Ma knew from the back that this junior brother followed the sect master.

At that time, there was still some subtle unhappiness in his heart, and it was mixed with contempt, ... in the end, he went to the high branch.

But now?

Lu Ma laughed inwardly.

It was a cauldron.

No wonder he looked at this junior brother more, who can stop Dinglu's seduction, right?

While smiling, Lu Ma opened the roster at hand. It is registered on the person who is going to the small secret realm this time.

As usual, he quickly swept the lines of names, and finally stopped suddenly... Wang... Wei... Chu...

"How come?" Lu Ma quickly stood up.

Isn't he Ding Furnace? Shouldn't he be locked up?

Lu Ma turned to look for his master, but no matter how he transmitted his voice, he could not contact the third elder.

On the other side, several elders and Yu Chiren stood outside Qingfeng Courtyard together.

The fifth elder did not come.

She was seriously injured, and a shadow was already left in her heart. How could she dare to come to Qingfengyuan?

A pen was floating in the air, and the pen turned its direction and pointed at the yard with the tip of the pen.

The second elder asked, "What does this mean?"

Yu Chi Ren said with a gloomy expression: "The third elder is inside."

"Then why didn't he come out?"

"...He's dead." Yu Chiren's voice almost came out of his throat.

Yu Chiren also looked down on the third elder, but this old man had many tricks and was shameless, so he was willing to go out and do things for him wholeheartedly.

There are some things that Yu Chiren can't do personally, so it's best to leave it to the third elder.

The third elder died, and he still felt a little pain in his heart, and he felt that his three heads and six arms had been cut off.

"Dead?" The second elder trembled, and quickly understood: "Yes... Is it the hand of Dao Fa Xianzun?"

"Why does he need to do something, it's just that with a thought, the third elder will be dead without a place to be buried." Yu Chiren said, and couldn't help sighing.

It must be for Wang Weichu.

At this time, a maid trotted over and offered a booklet with both hands, saying, "This is sent by the disciple of the third elder, and it is a small secret realm experience roster."