Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Ding Furnace 08

When the rest of the disciples handed over the forgetfulness grass to Lu Ma one after another, in an attempt to get the sect master's admiration again, Wang Weichu had already crossed the black forest with Cen Yao in order to meet the higher-level alien beasts, crossed the river, and gradually Deep into the territory on the other side of the river.

"...Huh." Wang Weichu took a breath and said, "The deeper you go, the more troublesome it will be."

Under the black river water, lurking the same black fish. Because of the similar colors, it was extremely difficult to find that when they were crossing the river in a boat made of a leaf, the fish jumped up quietly and rushed towards Wang Weichu. Its round black fish head also opened its four petals in an instant, revealing the bloody fangs in the middle.

Wang Weichu reacted very quickly and cast a lightning spell.

At the same time, he was afraid of Cen Yao's attack, so he hurriedly sat on Cen Yao's lap and held him firmly.

Those fish jumped out of the river one after another quickly, and Wang Weichu couldn't resist.

The power of the lightning technique in the secret realm is far less than that outside the secret realm.

He changed several spells one after another, and then he was freed from the state of being in a hurry, and vaguely felt the law of enemy control. But even so, when they landed, it took a lot of effort.

"You are not stable in your realm. If you are stable, you can hunt and kill the fish in the river by moving your fingers." Cen Yao said lightly.

Wang Weichu paused and couldn't help turning his head to look at Daofa Immortal Venerable.

These words seem to excuse him, to coax him, to encourage him...

Yu Chiren's words echoed in his mind again: "Why don't you even know this?" "If it is Dao Fa Xianzun, you will learn it early in the morning."

Wang Weichu suddenly laughed.

The big stone that was firmly pressed on his heart seemed to be shattered at once.

Wang Weichu nodded and turned to look forward.

The scene before him has changed.

The faint blue moon disappeared, and instead, a full sun appeared on the horizon, with a dazzling white light.

There is also a forest here, and at a glance, it is bright everywhere.

Wang Weichu took a shallow breath, not feeling any fear at all, on the contrary, he also raised endless courage.

His brain was also very awake, and the countless spellcasting spells he had learned and the contents of the books he had read about the secret realm flashed through his mind one after another.

He stepped forward again.

the other compartment.

"Senior brother..." Everyone returned and greeted Lu Ma one after another.

Another Senior Sister Mei said, "Senior Brother Lu Ma, let's count the number of people. I think everyone has arrived."

"There is no Qi." Yu Chiren interjected with a sullen face.

Senior Sister Mei was taken aback for a moment: "And..." She suddenly remembered the junior brother who had seen a sudden and greatly improved level at the meeting place. It's called, it's called... "And Junior Brother Wang Weichu?"

"And his book boy." Yu Chi Ren added, his expression became more and more gloomy.

He didn't think about it, Daofa Xianzun just followed Wang Weichu away. Did they go alone? In this way, in a place where others can't see, doing intimate things again?