Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Ding Furnace (End)

"Guanglin Zhenren died yesterday?"

"What real person? He also deserves to be called a real person? It's just a little elder in Zhanyuan Sect." The man said with disdain, and then said again: "I saw him being bitten by the unicorn beast of the Sect Master of the Imperial Beast Sect. Lost his head."

"The elders of Zhanyuanmen who act like tigers are all dead now, aren't they?"

"Yeah, I don't know when it will be Yu Chiren's turn..."

Under the straw hut not far from them, Yu Chiren tried his best to suppress the resentment and malice in his heart. He has just had a tough day, and if it is exposed now, I am afraid that he will not have the energy to escape.

The demon pill in his body gradually recovered, and the ancient monster in the demon pill was his help at first, helping him kill many people along the way. But this kind of behavior did not relieve his pressure, but plunged him into a deeper predicament.

Because he killed a lot of people, the cultivation world's pursuit of him is even more powerful.

At the back, the monster turned around and wanted to compete with him for his body.

Only at this time did Yu Chiren understand what the monk meant by "unchangeable demonic nature"... It's ridiculous that he thought he had the inner core of the ancient demon beasts, and he might be able to order all the demon beasts, and the cultivation world would not allow him. , he went to the demon world to be king...

Thinking of this, Yu Chiren only felt that something was moving in his body, as if he was going to drain the blood in his body and crush his bones... The pain was excruciating.

It was the monster that was robbing him of his body again!

Yu Chi Ren staggered to get up and stumbled away.

Yu Chi Ren found an abandoned temple to hide in, and after hiding for three days, he went up the mountain again.

The reason why he came here was because the monster had told him before that he had buried treasures here. Now, although the monster has turned his face with him, he wants to get this treasure!

Yuchi Ren went up the mountain and searched for three whole days.

"What's the matter?!"

This is not the first time!

There are many places where monsters bury treasures. Yu Chiren searched for one place after another, but found nothing, as if someone had taken the things away before him.

Yu Chiren clutched his chest and fell down.

The monster started tormenting him again...

While Yu Chi Ren was in unbearable pain, he suddenly felt a subtle sense of fear.

It seems that someone is manipulating him in the dark... Watching him get the help of monsters, killing monks, and provoking a more cruel joint pursuit; watching him flee in a panic, and being tortured by monsters every day is worse than death; Whenever he thought he was about to turn over, he took away the monster's treasure...

All this is connected in series, not like a coincidence, but more like a careful design.

Yu Chi Ren shuddered unconsciously.

This wandering escape, I don't know how many years have passed...

Yuchi Ren crossed Penglai far away.

Just when he thought he could finally catch his breath, he looked up and saw countless people dressed in the costumes of the eight major sects at a glance.