EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

After 5 years...

Lucas and Kyle were married, and had adopted twin boys named Summer and Autumn.

Lucas was handling the business while his father retired. They all started a business together with equal shares for all five. The relation between them was awkward at first, but they made it work. Lucas found out that his father was not at fault, Catty was giving him medicine to control him without his knowledge. Though he is fine now, he still needs his drug shots, to maintain his mental stability.

Albert and Hunter were engaged. They were planning the wedding 2 months after. They live five minutes away from them. Riya shifted permanently from India to Lucas's house. She is still that nosy person she ever as, if not more. She is still single but not lonely. Her love for Sifa, keeps her enough company to not to search love outside.

---------------------------

On a random Sunday...

"Lets do something fun, I am bored..." Riya whined.

"How about a movie?" Hunter suggested. They were all sitting in Lucas's living room. Summer and Autumn had gone out with their grandpa.

"Nah, too boring...
Lets go out somewhere..." Kyle suggested.

"Your moms invited us for lunch right? Lets take them with us...
You guys wanna come?" Lucas asked.

"Hell yeah! I would die to eat Sophie's cooking" Riya yelled while Hunter nodded along.

"Lets leave in five then?" Albert asked causing all to nod and bolt.

"Hey, let me just inform my moms that some monkeys are tagging along too..." Kyle said when they reached their room. He went near the window and made the call.
"Hey mom..."
"No, I am not calling to cancel the plans..."

Lucas being the mischievous cat that he is, went behind Kyle and hugged him, causing Kyle's breath to hitch. Lucas nibbled on Kyle's ear lobe with made him to stutter.

"Yeah mom- - I am al-right...." Kyle reassured his mom while glaring daggers at Lucas who was unfaced by the glare and continued his assault.

Kyle finally finished his call. He turned around only to find Lucas gone.
"Oh, you are soo dead." Kyle yelled ran out of the room. He spotted Lucas downstairs, acting all innocent. Kyle went downstairs, still glaring at him.

"Shall we leave?" Hunter asked. Everyone else went outside. Kyle cornered Lucas.
"You are soo going to get it..." He murmured.
"In bed?
Honey, I love any s*x..." Lucas replied.
"In your dreams,
No s*x for you, for a week!" Kyle said smirking and left before Lucas could say anything.

During the whole car ride Lucas was giving pleading looks to Kyle, Who acted like, Lucas didn't exists. Instead he was talking with Riya.
"Guys, I forgot to tell you that, my cousin Stiles is going to be there too...
He just returned from his case Newyork, he is a FBI officer.
He is staying with my moms for the time being..." Kyle announced.

As soon as the car was parked, Riya bolted towards the door, calling dips on her favourite milkshake. She knocked on the door. The door was opened by a young man. Riya froze, she didn't know why, but she did. They both can't look away from eachother, milkshake long forgotten. There was only one word Riya wanted to say...

"MATE!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They all are happy, though sometimes they get stuck in the problems, but they find their loved ones helping them. Every story can have a happy ending and begin a happy life if they want it to be. Their life is not perfect, though its not broken either. They all have flaws, but that is what makes them complete, whole...
Loving someone doesn't mean you are weak, it means you have to be strong for that person. Fighting for your love and your loved ones makes you strong to love more...

//Hey lovelies,
So, that's it...
Thank you for all the ones who joined me during this journey...
Love you guys...
See you in my next story...//