CHAPTER 2, WHAT HAPPEND?

"LUCAS!!!" I was surprised.

"Hey!"

"Umm... hey!" what is happening to me? Why am I stuttering?

"What happened to you? You look like shit" he said with a smirk.

"Just.........
Long story man! Don't bother." Why would I tell him, I don't even properly know him.

"Where is Hunter? You came alone?" he asked, as if it was unbelievable.

"Yeah! I came alone." I replied, slightly irritated, and asked Andy for more shots. While I was drinking, he was still standing there, staring at me as if I am an alien. Annoying me, can't this guy take a hint. Because of the discomfort in the air, I asked him, "what??"

"Nothing!" he replied.

"Then why are you staring at me?" I asked still irritated.

"Nothing. You just look like, you are heart-broken" he replied with a sympathetic look.

Honestly I was shocked, how did he know, was I that obvious, was I that pathetic, was he pitying me, I don't need anyone's pity.

"No! I do not pity you. You are taking it wrong." He said in his defense. That means I must have said it out loud.

"You know, I just.........
I just care about you.
" He mumbled, slightly hesitant.

Wait, he what?? What did he mean? No! no! I must have heard it wrong! Must be the alcohol.

"You what?" I asked in complete disbelieve.

"I guess we are same. I also had a fight with my girlfriend. So here I am." He replied, there was a moment of silence, until he spoke,

"Girls are hard to understand than guys. They are the craziest creature on earth." He stated while looking ahead of him and drinking.

"Hell yeah! Difficult to understand, no one can know what's on their head. But there are some girls, whose are not that complicated, completely different from these bitches. Trust me, I have personal experience." I replied, looking at him still drinking, shit! I don't know how I will go home now. I have my car but I can't drive at least not in this state. So I have to leave now, before I get wasted, otherwise I will go to heaven instead of home. "Hey I got to go. It was nice talking with you, see you around Lucas. Bye." As I finished my good bye and get up from the stool and turn, ready to leave. I felt some one grab my hand and forced me to turn. The next thing I knew was something was against my lips, something soft and warm, after a moment I realized that something was Lucas's lips and he was kissing me and I was kissing him back. What! No! stop! Stop kissing him back you dumbass bitch! But I can't, his perfect lips moving against mine in a sync. I wish it could last forever. Then he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine, staring at me with dark hooded aqua eyes staring at me. He pulled away completely, not before once more pecking my lips. He just dragged me out and shoved me inside his car in the passenger seat and he came to the driving seat and started to pull the car out from the driveway. And do you know what I did, I just stared, what the hell was I doing, what on earth possessed me, why didn't I refuse, why did I let him take me, why didn't I protest. The whole car drive was short and silent, until we reached a place, I don't know what this place is. But definitely neither ones house, because I spent half of my life at Hunter's house. So, where are we. Lucas parked the car and get out, he open my side door and pulled me out. I was still speechless and processing everything. Hey Kyle! You dumbass! You bitch! Say something you idiot! You will regret it at the morning you stupid bit---. I couldn't complete my sentence, because I was pinned against the bed, being kissed. How the hell I got here, I must have zoned out. This is bad, but it feels so good. The last thing I knew was, I pulled him closed to me, forgetting the whole world out there before everything went blank.