CHAPTER 12, Really?

SURPRISE!!! This chapter is in Alb's POV.

ALBERT'S POV...

"Sorry, she is no more." The doctor said. Everything and everyone froze, those five words froze everything.
How? Why?

"There was excess blood loss and her blood type was really rare, we didn't had stock at the moment. It took us some minutes to transport blood but...
we lost her..." He continued.

It must have been too late to bring her here, for blood loss--

WAIT! WHAT?

"What injury?!" Mr. Khan asked equally confused.

"Yes, the patient was in a car accident. You guys are her family, right?" He asked to clarify.
"No." Hunt replied.
"Oh I am extremely sorry. I guess her family hasn't arrived yet. Excuse me." With that he left. We all sighed in relief.

----------------------------

A nurse came,
"The patient is fine now. It's an allergic reaction. She is sedated, will be up tomorrow. The doctor is wanting to see her guardian." She said.

Thank the fucking god she is safe otherwise...
"I will go" Mr. Khan said. We all nodded at him.
"Can we see her?" Kyle asked. She seemed hesitant for a moment before replying,
"Sure but remember to not make any sound." We all nodded and left for the room.

I opened the door followed by the other three. We all stood beside the bed. Her color was returning and she was peacefully sleeping.

Peaceful my foot, she just caused us all panic attack.
Just wait, Ms. Riya Khan, wait until you are awake, then I will make sure you find your senses.

"Does anyone knows what she is allergic to?" Hunt whispered.

"I don't know, we went to shopping together, even the catering, florist, bakery every fucking thing, she was the one who choose it all. I just don't know." Kyle sighed.

The door opened and Mr. Khan came in, "What did the doctor said?" Lucas asked being impatient.
"It is an allergic reaction. She is allergic to Jasmines, but I just don't know how. I told the servants strictly not to use Jasmine in anything, then how could it happen..." he trailed of.
"I think I know, the incense, the one near Riya were Jasmine scented." Kyle said.

"That's explains how, that means I should have a brief talk with the servants when I return." Mr. Khan said. I gulped. God please have mercy on them.

"It's late, I think you guys should leave. I am going to stay the night." He announced. We all nodded.
"Mr. Khan, Please inform us if anything happens." Lucas said, "Ofcourse I will and you guys can call me Ryan." He replied and smiled. God, who knew this guy can also smile.

We left the hospital, Hunt was driving, I was in the passenger seat, Kyle and Lucas were in the back, cuddling. The whole car drive was silent. I kept glancing towards Hunt, He seemed tense, I wanted to hold his hand, to intervene our fingers, to kiss the back of his hands and to tell him everything will be alright. But I know I can't, not in the way I want to. I sighed and turned towards the windows, watching the passing trees and buildings. My thoughts went to Riya.

She is a nice girl, at first I thought, she was also a bitch type girl and had feelings for Hunt. Because they were always together. Yeah you caught me, I was jealous, of how they were, I hated it. So one day I decided to ask her, what was her feelings for Hunt. And she replied...

**

"We are friends, just friends." She said
"And why should I believe, you are saying the truth?" I asked.
" Look Al, I know you have feelings for him and I am not a bitch who stoles others crush. Hunt is like my annoying younger brother that I wanted to have. So trust me when I say we are just friends. Okay?" she asked.
"How do you know I like him?" I asked
"Oh come on, you stare at him all the time with heart shaped eyes and stare at me hate whenever I am with him and now you are even inquiring me about him. Who wouldn't know. But you know what, I ship you guys, I can't wait for you guys to be together. You have my blessings." She said giggling.
"Are you sure about your feelings?" I asked still suspicious,

"Haven't I made it obvious?

Haven't I made it clear?

Want me to spell it out for you?

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

friends, just friends

Okay? Okay! Bye, I am tired from your investigation." With that she left.

**

After getting to know about her, I understand that she was different, she is a child in adult body. She is pure and innocent. I realized today that how much she means...  

\\                 Hey my black lotuses, your girl is back.  After writing this chapter many times, finally I think it is ready. I really don't know what happens in a hospital, in a situation like this. So please please go easy on me and leave your suggestions. Stay safe, stay healthy. Love you, xoxo                   //