CHAPTER 7, Nightmare?

KYLE's POV...

" LUCAS?"

I asked, in complete surprise.

"Hey, can I come in?" he asked, I nodded, turning and started walking towards the living room, hoping he didn't see me cry. I heard the door being locked. I turned around only to be met with a soft thing against my lips. His lips. I kissed him back with all the force I had. I parted my lips, he slid his lips into my mouth, exploring every corner. We pulled away, for much needed air.

"You are amazing..." he said, causing me to turn red as tomato.

"Thanks..." I said blushing, cause I didn't know what to tell.

"Just like that, always make me feel happy." He said with a smirk. I didn't quite understand what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh! come on, Kyle, you know what I mean, let's just make each other happy. You should know, I really like this body of yours and I know so do you. So why not we make little benefits..." he said and started kissing my neck. I can feel my heart shred into pieces, my chest began to ache. I pushed him away. I was clenching onto my shirt, where my heart is placed.

"No!" I said.

"No......"

I can see black spots entering my vision. Tears streaming down my eyes. I began to close my eyes.

I began to open my eyes, Hunter was shaking me wildly and I was shaking like crazy.

"Kyle! Kyle! Can you hear me? Oh god! You scared the hell out of me." Hunter said, hugging me.

I was still confused, I looked around, I was in my room. How did I get here.

"Did you had a nightmare?" he asked.

"Yes it was" I was still in shook, that everything happened.

That's when I noticed, we were not alone in the room. Riya was standing by the door frame, worry written all over her face. Lucas came in with a water bottle in his hand. He gave it to me, I accepted it gladly, drinking the water as fast as I can.

"Woah! Slow down tiger, no one is going to snatch that away." I ignored, Hunter's voice. I was still shook.

"How did you get here?" I asked him.

"When you left Lucas and Riya came asking where you were, I told them, I told you about the engagement. I don't know why but they both insisted on coming here, when we came you didn't open the door. So i used my spare key. When we came inside, we saw you passed out on the hallway. You were shifting uncomfortably and was crying hard, so Lucas picked you up and laid you on the bed and went to grab water, and you waked up and you know what happened after that." He said. After a moment of silent, he eyed Lucas, and went out of the room. After a second, he came back only to drag Riya with her.

The silent was uncomfortable, at this time my biggest fear was, 'what if my nightmare become true?' I wanted to say something, anything, but he broke the silence.

"Did you had a nightmare ?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah!"

"About me?"

"Wh-at? No...." I replied looking at anything but him,

"But i heard you mumbling my name."

"You.. should have heard wrong. Yeah! Probably." still not meeting his gaze.

"Kyle! Look at me." I looked at him, and out of no where,

He hugged me. I was completely surprised but wrapped my arms around his neck, and started to cry.

"Shhh.... calm down! Nothing will happen, I am here with you." I cried more at his last words. My breathing calmed after some time. I looked up a him. His eyes were closed, enjoying the warmth.

"Lucas?"

"hmm..."

"What am I to you?" his eyes snapped open, not expecting me to ask this.

"Kyle, let me be honest first, that day what happened at the bar, I really don't know, why and how that happened. But....
But... after that my feeling towards you changed. I...."

"I really really like you. Like really. You mean a lot to me Kyle, I don't know, if you feel the same towards me, but trust me I will never ever hurt you, atleast not intentionally, if that's what you are fearing about."

I didn't know what to say, like I was caught off guard. So instead I pulled his neck close to me and kissed him, caughting him off guard but soon he relaxed, and kissed me back gladly. Our lips moved in sync. Like two puzzle pieces meant to be together. I pulled away, resting our foreheads together. I kissed him again, after telling him,

"I like you too..."        

//Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter. Feel free to comment me.

<3 MINI_thinker.//