CHAPTER 6, Like?

// Hey guys, sorry for late update, I was a little busy with school stuff. Thank you @Avacaalittlelover for your comment, it was like, the first comment, so it means a lot to me. This chapter is dedicated to you:) thank you once again...

 <3 MINI_thinker//

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's P.O.V.

During the whole car ride, Hunter and Riya were the one who talked. They were like best friends, who were meeting after years. I glanced towards Lucas, he kept his focus on the road, sighing I looked out of the window. Thinking about how my life turned into a mess, within a week, how I was questioning myself, how much I am changed, how my feelings changed...

I closed my eyes, flashbacks of Hunter and I conversation played in my head. I turned towards Hunter who was still talking with Riya, giggling. If it was not for Hunter, I wouldn't be here now. After knowing everything, he still accepted Riya's offer. Yeah!!! He knows, he knows everything... what if I tell you that day, I didn't woke up on my own, somebody woke me up. Yeah! You are guessing it correct, it was Hunter...

I woke up to somebody shaking me. I groaned, not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed, speaking of comfort, today my bed was extremely comfortable, not that I was complaining. I snuggled close to the blankets, feeling extremely tired, what did I even did yesterday. My thoughts were interrupted when somebody shook me hard this time. I opened my eyes, it took some time for my eyes adjust to the light. I saw Hunter, what was he doing at my house, at this early morning...

" What the hell Hunter, what are you doing at my house?" I asked him sitting up, groaning. My head was throbbing.

"That should be my line. It's my house." Hunter replied handing me a pill and a water bottle, which I was thankful for. I didn't realize what Hunter said, until my vision was clear. I looked around, where was I? and what the hell happened last night? I glanced towards Hunter, only to see me curiously.

"What happened last night?" I asked him.

"That's what I should asked you, don't you remember anything? How did you end up here? Why are you naked in my brother's bed?" he said placing a hand on my gently, sitting beside me. That's when I noticed I was naked. I tried to remember, what on earth happened with me.

I ended up in the bar, after a little talk with my girlfriend. I saw Andy and started drinking. I saw Lucas, and..........

He kissed me....

My body jerked at the memory, and I kissed him back...........
he drove us here........
and..............
we did it!!!!

"No!!!" I screamed.
"No...... No....... this... no....." I looked up at Hunter, I waited for him to tell me, that it wasn't true. But instead he gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I swear to god Kyle, if my brother forced you to do this, I will fucking killing him. Did he?" Hunter said with anger. I just stared at him. Wanting to lie, but I just couldn't.

" No." I breathed out. His lips slightly parted not expecting this.

" I......
I was at the bar, after the conversation with Jenny, and met Lucas there. He told me, he also had a fight with his girlfriend. We talked for a little. And suddenly he kissed me, I don't know what on earth possessed me, but I let him and kissed him back. And we ended up here, and you seem to know what happened next. I ......."