CHAPTER 16, RIYA'S PAST- Intro.

// Hiya my salty cherries,
I know you are really excited to read this chapter, but its only an intro guys there is more to go. so... I will post the next chapter within 2 days cause I am still working on it. I hope you guys like this plot. 
stay safe
love u all <3//

The quad-squad was watching a movie in the living room, snuggling to their partners; it was a cold Sunday morning. Riya was still sleeping; after all, she was busy watching some series and slept at 5am. The squad did not bother to wake her up and deal with her half asleep ass all day.

Riya was forced to wake up by her phone ringing, groaning she reached for it. Without looking at the caller id, she accepted the call.

"Hello..." she said sleepily.
"Hello Riya." A familiar voice answered, it was her dad.
"Khan un- , Dad. Why are you calling so early? Is everything all right?" she asked confused, her dad never calls her in the morning, unless it is important. she was wide awake by now.
"umm... Riya I thought you are coming to India today...
Don't tell me you forgot what today is?" his dad asked with disbelief. It took her a moment to understand what he was trying to say, but when she did, she wished she didn't.
"Do-Don't- te-tell me to-day is t-that d-day..." she whispered holding back her sobs. When she received no reply,
"I am sorry, I am so sorry. How could I forget it, how could I? I am the world's most horrible person. I-I will there as soon as possible." She said which chocking out and hung the phone. She couldn't believe herself, how could she forgot about the most important person in her life, the person she loved...

Albert passed the movie,
"Don't you guys here something." He asked
"Yeah man I hear it too" Said Lucas.
"It sounds like, ummm.... Destroying?" Hunt asked.
"No wait, it stopped now." Kyle said
"But the question is where the noise came from?" asked Albert.
"Do you think it's a burglar?" Asked Hunter.
"As if, a burglar can come in past the guards..." Kyle mocked.
"Then..." Lucas dragged
"Riya!" Lucas and Albert said together. Everyone looked at others for a second and ran to the stairs, to her room.

They barged in her room, to see her whole room thrashed. She was sitting in the corner, her face hiding in her arms around her knees, mumbling something under her breath. It was new to them. They have never seen her like, they only know her as cheerful, happy and high spirit. The sight broke their heart. Kyle stepped closed to her, kneeling in front of her. He softly touched her shoulder, she flinched not noticing them. She stared at him before hugging him. She was chanting I am sorry repeatedly like a mantra. Kyle hugged her back immediately.

"Shh... came down. Everything will be alright." He said softly, rubbing small circles in her back.
"I am so sorry...
I didn't mean it to happen.
How could I forgot of all people.
I am horrible" She chocked out. By now everyone was hugging he, keeping her warm, safe and most of all loved.
"Is it about your past?" Hunter blurt out. She only nodded.
"You know that you don't have to tell us if you are not ready right?" Albert asked. She nodded again.
"And remember no matter what we all love you." Lucas said causing her to cry hard. Kyle tightened his hold on her. After like half an hour she calmed down. Everyone was settled on floor surrounding her, then she let the first sentence out, causing everyone to froze.

"I killed her..."

// So what do you think, Is it good???//