24. POLITICIAN

***Hey my dear salty cherries!!!!
How are you all...
I am really sorry for not updating this long.
But I will make it up to you.
Another chapter is one the way. It will be served within the weekend. 

Love you all!!!

Stay safe***

NO one's POV...

Hunter woke up panting. He had a little problem down there. Yes, he had a wet dream. He saw Albert peacefully sleeping beside him. So he decided to play a little. He hovered over Albert and place his knee on Albert's crotch. He giggled when Alb moaned. He kissed Albert softly on the lips, soon he felt a hand tightly gripping his neck and a tongue dominating him.

"Well someone is little needy today" Alb teased.
"Just shut up and kiss me already!" Hunt replied embarrassed.
"And why would I do that?" Alb asked with a smirk.
"Oh really?! Alright, I'll just call Jason to come over. He has been bothering me lately, you know, to date him." Hunt replied with a mischievous smile.
"You are playing with fire baby boy" Alb said.
"Then punish me Daddy" Hunt moaned

-----------------------------------------------

After two bj's and a hj Hunter came downstairs freshly showered and dressed. He was still reliving his moments when he saw Riya on the couch eating a can of what seemed like a milkmaid.

"Riya!!!!! You are back..." He ran towards her and hugged her.
"How are you? I missed you so much?" He asked.
"I missed you too..." She replied, still hugging.
"How have you been? Tell me what I missed..." She asked.
"A lot happened while you were gone...
But...you know it's not my place to tell. You need to ask Lucas."
He said sheepishly, causing Riya to sigh.
"And here I thought, we are at the same team."
"You stay here; I will be back in a few..." She said and went upstairs.
After a minute or like, Hunter heard Kyle whining
"Let me go, you psycho, I need my sleep. Can't you hear my bed is calling for me" Hunt saw Riya dragging Kyle by his arm with Lucas and Alb following them.

" Are you guys gonna tell me or not," Riya asked completely fed up ....

-----------------------------------------------------
*(Flashbacks) Cuz I am too lazy to write .............*

"That bitch, I will kill her, everything is happening because of her, I am telling you. How could she do this to you and Hunt? She is targeting him next.
Well too bad i will never let that happen. Never!"

She said with a serious tone then she stood up in the sofa, and started to yell,
"Listen, my dear citizens, vote for me and make me your leader. Together we will solve all your problems" she said like a politician raising a hand expecting a high five.

"Are you finished ? I am going to continue my sleep"...

Kyle said and tugged Lucas along.
Albert came and picked up Hunter, carried him bridal style to their room. All while she was standing there still expecting a high five...

" Guys, guys, guys!!!!
You can't do this to me..
Come back...
I should have never returned...

Come back...

Guys...

Quad squad!!!"

--------------------

Everyone was ready for their day, except Riya and her additional ticket.

"Have fun guys, hope the professor whoops your ass" Riya wished them giggling. As they were about to leave, something or someone stopped Albert in his stacks. He saw a person coming out of HIS guest room. Once others saw that he stopped, they also turned to see, what he was seeing.

"Crackhead" Lucas mumbled to himself.

That person slowly walked towards them, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Hello all"

That person said.

"Guys, this is Alex, my friend. He is staying with us for a couple of days. Hope you don't mind and get along with him" she said innocently.

"Hey man, I am Alex." He said extending his hand for a shake hand towards Albert but he just started.

"Albert" he muttered.
"Hi I am Hunter, I am Albert's boyfriend." Hunt said trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Boyfriend...

So you are ga--"

"Do you have any problem with that?" This time it was Riya .

"No not at all, I am just surprised. You know in our country, no one admits it out loud, atleast not at the first meeting. It just caught me off guard." He explained.

"This is Lucas, I am Kyle and I am his boyfriend."

"Hey. Hi Lucas, I didn't knew you also live here."
"What do you mean by that?" It was Hunter.
"It's just that--".

"Alex, it was just a joke. He is not my driver..." Riya cut him off.
"Okay, so that explains a lot."

Everyone was looking at one another in complete silence. Until Hunter decided to break it.

"Shit! Come on guys, we are gonna be late..."

//I know it sucks, but bear with it. I really don't know what to write next. Any suggestions?//