CHAPTER 28, Fun?!

// Hey lovelies,
I have another story idea, so I am going to finish this story within this week.
Wish me luck...

Stay safe...

Love you...//

No one's POV...

It was at the middle of the night. When Riya woke up, she wore her shorts and went downstairs. She always sleeps with only a shirt that reaches her mid thigh. She was hungry again like any other night. Its common for her to raid the fridge at night.

But this time it was different. She felt different. She kept hearing noises. She followed the noise. It was like someone's muffled screams. She fastened her pace. She saw someone wearing all black with a mask dragging an unconscious body. She blinked few times to make sure its real. When she looked closer she found out that, it was Hunter....

She was frozen in her place she didn't know what to do. By the time she moved, the person was out of the front gate, where they met other two. They helped them to get in the car. Riya wanted to tell others, but she was afraid she would make a sound. So she decided to follow them.

When their car was out of the drive way, she quickly grabbed her keys and shoes and silently started to follow them. Once she was satisfied that they didn't notice. She called Albert. He picked on the 4th ring.

"Hello.... Who--
Riya, what the heck, what happened?" By the change in his tone, she knew he was wide awake.

"Listen okay?
Someone kidnapped Hunter okay?
I am following them. I am sharing my location. Get your asses her now.
They stopped. Bye, gotta go."

She turned off her phone. She parked her car around the corner and turned off the head lights. It was time for the pep talk. She started taking deep breathes.

"Its okay, its okay. You gotta do this. You have go in there. Lets go girl. Lets go."
She kept telling her that its going to be okay.

She slowly opened the door. She came out and closed it gently. She tied her hair in a bun. She kept taking deep breathes. She slowly made her way towards the abandoned building. She knew she was not armed but she had a knife in her boots.

She made her way inside the building through a broken window. She tried not to make too much sound. She just prayed that her squad made it on time and Hunter was alright.

She heard foot steps, she hid behind a wall. As the guard was passing by, she quickly covered her and hit hard on his neck enough for him to black out.
She hid his body behind the wall. She searched his pockets to find a knife and a bottle labelled as chloroform. She took his face mask off and sprayed some on him. She took his gun and hand kerchief. She heard some sounds. She quickly hid the unconscious body. She poured some chloroform on the kerchief. She hid behind another wall and waited for that person. Without missing a beat she locked that person from behind. She hid that body too. She didn't want to alter others. She searched his pockets to find a taser. It reminded her of action games where you get your weapons upgraded as the time goes. She smiled to herself at her thoughts. She didn't realize but she was having fun.

"Its getting interesting..."     

//What do you think???//