25. GOOD THINGS NEVER LAST!

// Hello my salty cherries,
Sorry for the delay and its super small too,
I promise I'll make it up to you,
I hope you guys enjoy it...

Stay safe....

Love you lots... //

So....
The squad was home after the classes and Riya came home after her shopping with you know who, they were all talking and teasing each other, except Alex who went to sleep cause he was tired. What a normal and happy day!
But you know, good things never lasts. They were interrupted when Lucas received a call. You may think its just a call. But, it was from the last he was thinking. His Catty! 

"What do you want now?" Lucas asked through gritted teeth. At this point everyone stopped talking and was focusing on him.
'PUT IT ON SPEAKER' Riya mouthed him. Lucas nodded and did it.
"Can't a mother worry about his son."
"Well, excuse me, but my mother is dead."
'WHAT A FAKE BITCH' Riya mouthed to Albert who was sitting beside her, he just remained calm focusing on the phone call.
"Lucas! I am trying to be nice with you, is this how you repay for my love?"
"Love! Are you fucking kidding me? You loved me? All you ever did was despise me, threaten me. You even used to lock me in the dark room, when I was a kid. And you dare to say, YOU LOVE ME!" Lucas yelled, losing his shit.
"Listen you piece of shit, I don't care if you are gay or not, I don't care if you are willing or not, But all I care is this wedding. You are going to marry the one I say, not that son of a bitch Kale or whatever." She yelled.
"Don't you dare talk about him like that, I will not marry anyone you say." Riya squeezed Kyle's hands who was sitting on her other side and smiled reassuringly. 
"To make this easier for you, I made a perfect match by choosing a guy. So, get yourself ready for your wedding." She said in a sickly sweet voice.
With that she hung up the phone.

"What the fuck! She can't use you like that.
Its not fair." Hunter yelled. Albert made him sit on his lap and calmed him down.
"Why don't your dad said anything?" Riya asked
"I don't know, I haven't heard from him for 7 months. I don't even know if he is alive." Lucas replied.
"Well too bad for her, I am not letting you go, I will lock you up in my closet if I have to." Kyle said making everyone laugh. It was interrupted, when a phone rang. Albert's to be exact.
"Geez, who is it?" Riya asked.
"Dad" Albert replied.
"Okaaay...
Answer it, lets see what does he have to say. Plus put it on speaker."

"Hello, dad."  
"Son, I am sorry for calling so suddenly...
But its kinda urgent..."
"No problem dad,
what is it?"
"uhh...
You know Catty, right? Lucas Mother?" Everyone's eyes widened at that.
"Yeah.."
"She came to make a deal..."

// Hope you liked it!!! //