CHAPTER 15, My idiot

//         Hey, my salty cherries, your girl is back. She has defeated her demons and I am fucking proud of it.
Regular updates from now on, once a week. I will chose a particular day and will inform you.

Stay safe & Stay healthy...

Love you all  <3         //

HUNTER's POV...

I was trying my best to look good, hot and sexy and if you are wondering it is for Albert, then no, why would I, as if I am trying to impress him, no right?
I was wearing a black shirt, first couple of buttons unbuttoned with a tight jean that hugged at right places, my hair was styled and to say, I was satisfied with my fifth outfit but no one needs to know that. It was 6:53, only few minutes more in my safe heaven. You can do it Hunt, you can do it. Just be casual, yeah, take deep breathes.

My phone lit up, indication I received a message, it was from Albert telling that he is at the gates. I hurriedly put on my sneakers, said goodbye to Riya. Lucas and Kyle were on their date, doing god knows what, probably fucking. There he was leaning against his black Benz, looking smoking hot and fuckable. No Hunt, no, control, Do not drool!

"Hi" he said looking at me casual.
"Hey." I replied. Hi that is all I get after getting ready for hours, not even a compliment. God I sound like high school girl. Control Hunt, he is not your boyfriend to compliment you.
"Shall we?" he asked. I nodded not looking him in the eyes. The whole raid was full of uncomfortable silence. He was staring at me in a not so subtly way, I just ignored him for my own good of my heart, which was beating miles a minute. When we arrived at James house, Albert parked the car and we got out.

"Don't drink too much. You are my raid back." I told Albert and started walking towards the house not looking back. Did I sound mean? No right? Okay may be a little. I will apologies afterwards. I walked past the Horney and grinding people, reeking of alcohol and sex. I found James in the kitchen, exchanged hellos, took some drinks and went up the stairs, where were rooms, you know why but I am not here for that. Instead I took the opposite direction of room and went to a lounge like place, where I saw Albert talking to a girl. I felt something ache in me. I finished my remaining drink in one go and took extras from a guy passing by. And then they started kissing. If I didn't felt jealously before, I felt now, tons of jealously. Before I could stop my legs, they dragged me to them. I yanked the bitch by her hair, she hissed.

"Who do you think you are to kiss him? He is mine, understand? Now fuck off." I screamed at her and turned towards Albert and dragged him downstairs to where our car was parked. I pushed him against the car and lowered my face dangerously close to his, our noses touching.
"You! Are! Mine! Only mine! Understand?" I asked jealousy dripping from my every word.
"And why is that?" He asked raising a eyebrow.
"Because...
its...
I like you and I know you like me too...
So if you even tried to look at another girl- - -" my voice was eaten by his lips placed in mine. It was a slow, sweet, loving yet heated kiss. He pulled away first, resting our foreheads together.
"I have always wanted to do that." He said grinning like an idiot. Yes! he is an idiot, my idiot.

Meanwhile...

Albert's POV...

He looks sexy, so sexy, that give me a boner. When he left to go inside, I couldn't help but stare at his ass, that looked so inevitable for my dick.
Uhhhh..... its frustrating. I avoid the grinding bodies and went upstairs, I saw an empty couch and sat on it and decided to text Lucas, asking how his date was.

"Umm... Is this seat taken?" a girl asked.
"No" I replied and went back to my phone.
"Are you gay?" she asked.
"Sorry, what!?"
"I am asking are you gay?"
"And why should I tell you?"
"Umm... Just tell me!"
"umm--- yeah"
"Oh perfect!
Actually, I need to make my girlfriend jealous.
So I was looking for a guy who would want to help me, technically a guy who is not looking for a girl to take home. And who is better than a gay person?
So can you help me, please, please, please...
You just have to kiss me, just one kiss please?" she practically begged and I felt pity for her and nodded. She looked around her eyes locked onto another girl and she leaned in without taking her eyes off her and kissed me and I kissed back. But our fake-make out session was disturbed when she was yanked off me, I thought it was her girlfriend but it was Hunter. Well, oh shit.

--------------------------

That's how we ended up on my bed, bare as we were born, in my house, making out. No I am not going to have sex with him, not now atleast, I want our first time to be special.

"You have no idea how much I want you, but I think we should stop here, I don't think you are ready to take it further yet." I said kissing his forehead.
"Yeah, you are right." He said, leaning in for a soft sweet kiss. We laid down, his head on my chest, our arms around each other, our legs tangled.
"Good night love" I whispered in his ear and kissed his head.
"Good night." He mumbled and pulled me closer if possible. And we fell into a peaceful sleep in each other's embrace.

Deep down I know this is only the starting of our relationship. 

// hey guys,

 let me know if you want to know Riya's past...
I am planning on writing few chapters on it...

What is your opinion on it ????

Love you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤//