CHAPTER 26, THE SHOW

//Hey my salty cherries...
How are you all? sorry for the long wait, your girl just finished her exams, YAY!!!
To make it up to you this chapter contains a little bit of smutt...
ENJOY!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
STAY SAFE!!!//

Alex's POV...

The guy, Lucas is interesting, like really interesting...
I think I have to find more about him...

Lucas's POV...

This guy is a bad news, I can feel it in my bones. I can swear he is upto no good.

"I have a bad feeling about him." I told Albert.
"That makes two of us."
"Need to keep an eye on him."
"Definitely" with that we went to our classes.

----------------------------------

After class:

Kyle and I were going to our room when Riya called me to her's to apologize. When I was coming out of her room, I saw Kyle with that crackhead. I made my way towards them, as fast as I can. But guess I was too late. That piece of trash was kissing MY boyfriend, who was pushing him away. That was enough to break my last string of control. I pushed that bastard away and punched him in the face.

"AAh! Whats that for?"
"You son of a bitch, cause you kissed MY boyfriend" I threw another punch on him, causing him to fall.
"What the hell is happening?" Riya asked.
"Why don't to ask your little friend here that why would he touch whats mine." I yelled.
"What did you do Alex?" Riya asked.
"Riya, it was just a little harmless kiss, nothing else."
"You kissed Kyle?! You motherf**king son of a bitch! I will kill you." Hunter screamed while Albert was holding him.
"Hey, don't blame me. Its not like he didn't enjoy, right K?" Kyle just punched him in return,
"If I ever saw you coming near me again, I swear to god, I will cut your balls and shove it down your throat." With that he kicked him in the balls and left.
"Everybody to their rooms now! And Alex come with me." Riya said and left with Alex in very pain.

- - - - - - - -

I went to my room and saw Kyle there. I kissed him with everything I had. I licked his bottom lip for entrance, which he immediately granted. I sucked on his tongue, while my hands went under his shirt and explored every single tiny space there. He moaned into my mouth, oh god his moans, they never fail to turn me on. Its like they are made for me, he is made for me.
"MINE!" I whispered into his ear, licking sucking on the ear lobe. We were both panting like dogs in heat. I moved to his neck to make hickeys, everyone needs to know that he is taken and mine.
"YOURS!" he whispered to the thin air as I made a large hickey.
"Louder, who do you belong to?" I asked pinching him nipples, teasing him further.
"You! I belong to you." He moaned.
"Good boy" I made my way towards south, ignoring something that desperately needed my attention, I started kissing and sucking his inner thighs after I removed rest of his clothing.
"Lucas, please..."
"Please what baby..."
"Please please please..." he begged.
"Baby I need you to be specific..."
"Please touch me."
"I am touching you baby." I said sucking his left nipple and pinching the right one.
"Oh god, Lucas please don't tease me like this, you know what I want." He moaned, his eyes rolling back to his skull.
"No baby, you need to be more specific about what you want."
"You can do whatever you want to me, however you want to do it, just do something please, its too painful" he asked panting.
"Are you sure about this baby?"
"Yes, please! Please! Just do something."
"Then here you go." I moved away from the bed and sat on the couch opposite to it.
"What are you doing?"
"You are the one said I can do whatever I want"
"Lucas please don't tease me further, you know I want this and I know you want this, then why?"
"Cause, there is no fun in that baby.
Look at you now, acting like a slut asking to be touched. Its so much fun to see you like this."
"Lucas please, I'll do whatever you want." He pleaded with teary eye.
"Okay, since you have been a good boy, I will give you a chance to make me change my decision."
"How???"
"Dirty talk me! Show me what you got Kyle, prove me that you are my slut, show me that you can't live without me, show me that how far you can go for me. Show me that you are mine!!!!" 

// So, do you like it? Its my first time writing smut even though its little, still its a big deal for me. Tell me your suggestions...//