CHAPTER 1, Breakup with my GF

Kyle's P.O.V.

                        If you ask me how today was, there is only one word DISASTER. Why? I broke up with my girlfriend. I caught her cheating on me with a guy, I don't give a fuck to know about. If you ask me, am I okay? M y answer is NO! I AM NOT!!! That's why I am heading towards the bar, where I and my friends hangout, when any of us are down. But today I am alone, because I just want to be. I need to stop the volcano erupting in my mind, before it blasts.

So here I am, in front of my destination, my off-mood buddy, THE ANGELIC BAR. Once I was in, I saw Andy at the corner of the counter serving drinks. Whenever our gang came over, Andy is the one who serves us. His eyes landed on me. I offered him a weak smile which he returned with a small happy one. He came to me with 4 shots of my usual which I finished in jet speed. By the time I finished he was literally staring at me with a look that particularly screams WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU?

"My girlfriend cheated on me, with a guy I don't give a shit about."

"Wow man! Congrats on your freedom."

"Andy! I am serious!"

"Oh! Sorry man! Just wanted to lighten the mood . Seems like you really did love her."

"Yeah! I mean no! I mean...
I don't fucking know!
I just don't know how to take it.
I am fucking confused." I am sure as damn hell, I sounded even more confused than already I am.
Do I love her? Was she worth it? Did I really love her? Why did she cheat on me? Was I not enough for her? Was I the one to blame?

NO! Even if I was, then she could have just told me. We could have solved it. TOGETHER. There was no need to fuck other man. Was she bored of me? Yeah! Maybe she was tired of me. May be she really was a man fucking bithchy whore.

My train of million thoughts was interrupted as I felt a hand on me shoulder causing me to jump out of my skin. I turned only to be met by a blonde with a pair of aqua blue eyes staring at me. Oh! God that was hot. No! This is hot. Why do I feel hot? When I am straight as a pole, must be alcohol effects. Wait! I recognize this person. I know this person. He is the brother of my best friend, who we will talk about later. But for now, let's talk about the person in front of me...

LUCAS WILLIAMS.