XL - Again

"Correct. You will all be fighting me, individually and all at once."

***

"What a joke." Oluo spits before fastening to a jog. I roll my eyes in response as I watch the others follow behind him. The soft thuds of their boots making contact with the ground, small clouds of dust gathering in the air from impact.

"Attitude, Bozado." I mutter to myself before doing some quick stretches and a few in place exercises to warm myself up. I look up at the sky, clouds effortlessly gliding across the endless blue. I twist myself around, cracking my back as I watch ducks soar through the air in a v formation.

"Brat." I hear a voice call out to me from behind. I turn to meet Levi, Hange and Eren pacing towards me.

"Yo." I greet stretching my arms, maintaining eye contact with the silver eyed raven and urging him silently to carry on.

"We're going to the plains not too far west from here." He begins, watching Hange slide past him and sway her way towards me. "Hange wants to torture the titan brat."

"Experiment! Not torture." Hange corrects as she drapes herself across my shoulders.

"With you, there's no difference." I reply back making her scowl at me in betrayal.

"And here I thought we were friends. Best friends, even!" She exclaims dramatically. A look of concern etched itself on my face as I turn to face Eren, who looked at Hange in visible confusion, and Levi, who unsurprisingly looked bothered.

"Four eyes." Levi voices making Hange look at him with a mischief smile.

"Hm?" She replied, seemingly innocent.

"Shut up." He said nonchalantly making me laugh out loud. She gasped exaggeratedly in response to Levi's harsh demand and tried saying something before he turned back to me, completely ignoring her whining. "Come find us in an hour, that should be plenty of time for you to do what you need with the squad. Correct?"

"Of course." I say with a grin. Oluo and the squad happened to be in hearing distance, making them slow down.

"Don't worry Captain, we'll show her why we're called the Special Operations Squad." Oluo says, purposely emphasizing the squads name. I raise an eyebrow as I roll my shoulders, a few cracks rumbling as I let out a satisfied sigh. Levi turned to walk away, side glancing him with doubt and a look almost resembling... pity.

"Hey Han." I call to the glass eyed brunette who gracefully turned to face me. "Don't kill Eren." I say almost in a warning tone.

"Don't worry, Sunshine. I'll be the one to kill him before anyone else can even draw a blade." Levi calls without turning to face us making Eren freeze mid step before catching himself. Hange rolls her eyes before prancing her way to Eren and wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

And then I felt arms over my own shoulders. A strawberry blonde head to my left and a blonde to my right. They both looked at me with a cheeky grin. I raise a bothered eyebrow at them after while silence.

"So how have you been, Sunshine?" Eld mocks before both he and Gunther, who was a few steps behind us, burst into a fit of laughter, Petra giggling on my left shoulder. I roll my eyes before shoving them off me and walking away.