seven

Zayn let Shahid lead her outside and through the front doors. After walking past all the people coming in and getting to the parking lot, Zayn suddenly stopped so he was no longer holding her and she gave him a little two hand push.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Shahid asked, giving her a puzzled but angry look. "Are you crazy?"

But Zayn didn't answer. Instead, she slapped him so hard her own hand stung from the contact. She shook it so as to numb the pain but of course it didn't help. "No, I am not crazy you ignorant son of a bitch."

He stared at her with an expression of shock, embarrassment and fear as he held the side of his face. He didn't speak.

"You are so mistaken and you don't know anything about me. I do not sleep around and I am not easy if that's what you think. For your information, I am a virgin and you would've been my first." She scoffed at her own words. "But you know what? I'm so glad Harry stopped me that night. I can't even imagine you ever taking my virginity. You will never see me again, and I will never give you my number. Go find someone else you asshole."

She turned away from him and began walking back toward the bar.

"Remember that the next time you open your legs for a stranger then! Virgin my ass! And that ring isn't fooling anyone!" He called out to her while chuckling uncontrollably.

But she just gave him the finger and kept on walking. She felt that he was lucky Harry wasn't there to hear him say those things. Harry would take pride in thoroughly beating his ass. Harry would do anything for her.

→→→→→

The next day, Harry was sitting on his couch when his doorbell rang. He got up and went to the front door and opened it.

"Zayn, what are you doing here?" He partly whispered.

"I need somebody and you were my first choice. I don't think Natalie and Lara can make me feel better as quickly as you can."

Harry wasn't sure why she needed someone. But he couldn't help but smile and adore her when she said those words. He was her first choice.

He was taken out of his trance when her hands touched his chest and began pushing him backwards down the hallway. "We're going to the living room. Go."

"Why?"

"Just go." She continued guiding him backwards until they reached the living room. When they got to the couch, she gave him a nudge so that he stumbled backward and sat on it. Before he could ask her what she was doing, she was sitting across his lap, tossing her purse on the floor and lying her head on his shoulder. Harry wasn't expecting that.

"I had a rough night, Hazza."

He frowned. "What did you do?"

She paused and got her answer together. "I went to a bar and was a lookout for Natalie because she went on a date with some guy she met online. He was decent, I guess."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "And what did you do there?"

"I mostly sat bored at the bar. Worst night ever. I regret that it ever happened."

"Wow, that bad?"

"Yeah... It was." She sighed and partially buried her face in his neck. "I just don't understand. Why is it that women get judged by one mistake quicker than a man does? Literally, a man could do the same thing a woman does and they'll never be judged as quick as a woman. It isn't fair."

"How did we suddenly get on this subject again?" He asked. He was lost.

"Because it's the truth. I mean... women make mistakes all the time and sometimes they are questionable. But that doesn't mean that they are a whore or that they sleep with anyone just because they feel like having sex. I'm a virgin..."