More Than A Woman

Zayn always had trouble understanding women. Mostly because he never bothered with trying. Then one day during an intense breakup with his girlfriend Perrie, he jokingly makes a request to be changed to a woman to help him understand females.

Its only a joke, of course, because there is absolutely no way that can happen. Its not like he'll actually wake up a woman one day. And its not like he'll ever end up falling for his best friend, Harry Styles.

Yeah... There's no way.

Warnings:

⊙ Some Language

⊙ Eventual Sexual Scene(s)

.

.

.

I made my own cover for this story, as I always do.

But here is a cover  DeNadaMiAmor made for me! It's beautiful!

PSA Year 2021 (sorry that it's long. But it's supposed to be. It's a rant):

I want to say this because I am starting to get really annoyed now. I will not be unpublishing or deleteing this story because it's MINE. With that being said, if at any point you don't like MY Zayn character, please just exit the book and remove it from your library. It's no use in complaining or bitching at the character the entire time in the comment section. I can't help but see the comments when I check my notifications because I can't turn off notifications for certain stories. But it's gotten to the point where I don't enjoy looking at the comments for this story anymore. I just skip over them to keep from triggering my anxiety with them because you have no idea how many times I have held back from going off and just didn't because I don't want people to think I'm mean.

But then I realized one day that this is MY story that I came up with and took the time to write down for others when I didn't have to. This isn't anybody else's art. So I can do or write my characters however I please and choose to make them do whatever or act however I please. And I don't have to avoid my comment section for the sake of making other people comfortable. So I'm going to say this again although I already said this a few years ago.

When I wrote this, I really wanted to write a character that was based off
someone opposite of me. I thought it'd be more interesting to dive into a totally different character for a while since I had never written a story with a girl as the main character before (I used to write stories long before I started on wattpad- when I was still in middle school- and the main characters were always a boy for some reason). So in light of that, I arrived at a Zayn character who was more of a "girly girl" and "feminine-like" and someone who shows more emotion and just approaches situations differently than I myself typically would, considering I'm more of a tom boy who who sucks at showing emotion and just generally don't really care about typical girl things. So there's no use in commenting "I don't do this and I'm a girl" because I honestly don't care what you do.

I just told you I wrote a character oposite of me so obviously I'm not like the Zayn character either. Literally the things I wrote in this story came from people I know who are like Zayn and I wrote based off them. But Zayn is just ONE character. I wasn't trying to write every girl into Zayn just to satisfy every girl who chooses this story to read. I wrote this story expecting that readers can have enough common sense to discern for themselves that girls are different all around and that just because YOU don't act like a character, it doesn't mean the character is portraying women wrongly. That's unrealistic and it's actually really insulting knowing I wrote this character based off girls I know in real life.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, if you don't like it, don't read it and don't waste your time constantly commenting negative things. From now on, I'm not avoiding my own comment section. I'll just be deleting the comments. I don't care how this rant makes people feel about me anymore and I don't care if it makes people uncomfortable. I've been uncomfortable with the comments I've been forced to read since early 2015. Enough is enough.

*

*

*

And as a reminder:

I DO NOT put warnings for smut at the beginning of chapters because it ruins the story imo. So if you get to a chapter or part of a chapter with smut and you don't want to read it, don't complain about it being heterosexual smut. If you're reading this at all, I feel you are smart enough to be able to determine when you're approaching a smut scene and just skip over it without commenting negatively. Thank you.

Enjoy the read.

*

*

This story is fully edited aside from the parts I decided not to edit because it would take away inline comments.